Renting points, can we use the fitness center??

Of course. It's available for all guests. No one knows how you paid for your stay.

Just wanted to add that there is no charge to use the fitness center if you are staying at the resort. As gppnj posted, it's available to all the resort's guests - no matter how you paid for your stay.

Best wishes -

CarolMN said:
Just wanted to add that there is no charge to use the fitness center if you are staying at the resort. As gppnj posted, it's available to all the resort's guests - no matter how you paid for your stay.

Best wishes -

You know, I'm really glad about there being no extra charge for the fitness center. I stayed at Treasure Island in Las Vegas last year, and I was incensed that they wanted me to pay (and it was something like $20) to exercise at the fitness center there. I have no problem with people not staying at the hotel having to pay to use the facilities (if they're allowed to use them at all), and people certainly should pay extra for spa treatments and such. However, asking me to pay $20 to ride an exercise bike for a half hour when I'm already paying to stay there is ridiculous.

Sometimes, especially in more recent years, I have felt like Disney has started to nickel-and-dime its guests, but thankfully the fitness centers are one area where this hasn't happened.

This change was made within the last year or so. It wasn't long ago that using the fitness centers for free was a DVC perk because others had to pay for them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter