Repo cruise gift exchange sent/received

Got our 2nd package this morning from NYGiantsRule! It included some very nice Yankee candles and airfreshners (which will be soooo needed on the cruise) and a BUNCH of lip balms (cool flavors like Jelly Belly).....Rebecca decided that ALL of the lip balms "must" be for her :rotfl2: Gotta love teenagers!!

You know, I totally forgot about posting that I mailed out two packages - one is travelling in CA and the other was going to the East Coast. :)

~*~ THANK YOU Susan (ivanova) and Family!!! ~*~
I came home from work tonight, and our neighbor came to the door. With him, he delivered a wonderful package that our mail carrier left for us today while we were at work/school. It was from our very own Susan (ivanova) and her family! And, what a package it was!!!

All of us surrounded our dining room table as my dh used his pocket knife to cut the tape. Even ds –13 was excited! Dd –10 was very excited too, she had helped me with our package…so, she knew something was on its way for her too!

First, we opened the box to a very, very cool lime green and gray sport duffel bag!!! It is the perfect size for books, music, sun gear, and all the little stuff you need to take with you on the ship and to ports. We love it!!! To accompany it was a special luggage security set in lime green too! It is includes a special lime green luggage lock, a lime green security luggage tag, and a lime green strap to put on the lime green duffel bag. YAHOO!!!

Well, this would have been enough in and of itself, but no, there were more surprises! There was a very beautiful cruise ship journal to write in. That one is MINE! ;) Then, there was a whimsical angel journal which dd adores and said is hers. Inside is the saying: “Man’s reach should exceed his grasp, or what’s a heaven for? - Robert Browning.”

And, here are all the other special goodies that were inside:

1. Purell hand sanitizer in lime green key chain holders (Ask my family, I’m the queen of antibacterials, and they are in lime green. Can’t get better than that!)
2. Travel sized aloe vera sun tan lotions.
3. Princess stickers for dd
4. Lime green dissolving soap strips in apple scent – I’ve never ever seen these, they are very cool!!
5. A perfect sized travel first aid kit
6. Special gel pens for the journals, wow, do they glide as you write!
7. Princess lip balm in cherry flavor
8. Banana boat lip balm with sunscreen – perfect for the whole cruise
9. A disposable camera (dd has claimed this too, as well as most everything else, but she must share, lol!)

Susan and family, we greatly appreciate all the thought and efforts you placed into this awesome package! Thank you very much from our family to yours! We love everything!!!!!!!

We received our package today, and I think it was from Ivanova (Susan) and family. Thank you so much! We received:

LIme green tote bag (I may get to use it on our flight if the others don't steal it from me)
Disposable camera
2 journals
luggage wrap, name tag and lock
first aid kit
3 Aloe Vera lip balms
Disney chap stick
4 Aloe Vera sun blocks
2 pens - one writes in lime green, the other in purple!
4 lime green soap strips
4 lime green purell key chain hand sanitizers

Thanks again, this was so much fun to do!!!!

Denise, Jazzman and the girls :flower:

Denise,

We will have to get a photo together with our matching lime green totes!

(BTW, I did see that we posted at almost the same time regarding Dan and cafe express...LOL!)

Nice gifts we received, heh?!

Barbara

Barbara & Denise,

Rebecca picked out two of the journals (hint: I'm the one that picked out the travel looking ones) because she thought "the girl" in each family would want a journal for the cruise and of course she felt she was the only one qualified to pick out a journal for them. :rolleyes: Teenage girls, I swear. :goodvibes

I'm glad you guys liked your gifts. Rebecca and I had a blast shopping for everything, and she REALLY got into finding lime green everything (I'd find lip balm and then have to put it back when she found lime green; then I'd find the hand sanitizer stuff and then have to put it back when she found the lime green ones).

We received a wonderful package from Tinkerbell129 (Lori, Walt, and Dian). In the package Emilie found a soft and cuddly Pooh rattle and Chelsea found a Minnie Mouse stationary set. We got a new folding laundry basket, and a shoe organizer that will hold 20 pairs of shoes (and probably lots of other stuff) on the cruise). To combat the sun, two travel sizes of suntan lotion, and BEST of all, a copy of the book, "Panama Canal by Cruise Ship". thank you, Tinkerbell and family, for the wonderful gifts!!!
~Jennifer, Chelsea, and Emilie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter