Repo cruise gift exchange sent/received

Arlene check the rates and delivery times. It is up to you how you want to send it. I know that sometimes international mail takes a long time to be delivered so I'd check to see that it won't be weeks. Otherwise it is up to you.

We got our gift box today !!!! A great big thank you to Patty (LadyPoo) who did a fantastic job ! We were very excited to receive the box and the smiles on our faces with each item was priceless.

This is what we received:
Mickey Mitts ! (we'll be waving those on the cruise)
2-way radios with a 3 mile range (nice!)
2 Waterproof cameras: my daughter attached herself to those immediately and declared that she would be our photographer
A Minnie Mouse luggage tag and a Mickey Mouse head luggage tag. Of course, Mary also claimed the Minnie tag and that Mickey house tag is HUGE. I'll be able to spot our luggage finally !

Thanks so much, Patty. We really loved the gifts. We can't wait to thank you personally.

Lynn, Pete and Mary Brothers :hug:

Our gift boxes were sent today via the US Postal Service. Arrival should be within a week.

Ours came today! Great stuff! Thank you very much Tracy and Bill (Winotracy)

The Goodies
Girlie stuff first
A cute hat (Hey, I'm a guy...I don't know how to describe things like this!)
A blue denim hand bag/carry on bag type thingie!
Bath and shower gel (3 flavors)
Aloe Vera gel (I guess I can use it too)

Boy stuff (Or at least the stuff I claimed)
A really cool binocular case with (1) binoculars of course, (2)a compass to get lost with, (3) a miniflashlight to find the bathroom with, and (4) a mini knife/all purpose tool to have just cause I'm a guy!
A waterproof disposable camera
Chapstick

For both of us stuff
Sunscreen
Two picture frames
Box of Hula Mango Daiquiri Mix with Tiki Glass (That one may not last until the cruise)

And last but not least, for some ungodly reason, we got the DVD "The Perfect Storm". Very funny, T & B!!!

Great gifts and lots of fun to open!

Bob and Mary

Bob the hat was for you! It was going to be monogrammed "Willie's *itch". It is your hat for being the shuttle captain (kinda looks like a wimpy captains hat!). Glad you liked everything!

Tracy and Bill

We got home very late for a school night and found a package waiting for us! We were very excited to receive such a nicely arranged box!

Inside the box we received:
a hamper
A blue stuffed whale
toothbrushes
Micky slippers
Pink diary/notebook
Bingo Game
Hand sanitizer
Mickey Soaps!
Yankee Candle Tulip Sachet
Purple Pen
Photo Album
Sewing Kit

Thank you very much Kathy! (kpgclark) We really enjoyed the goodies and look forward to meeting you in person!

I'm glad you liked everything. I thought the slippers were cute and I hope they fit your daughter for the cruise. Nice and fluffy. I have the hamper myself and I love it for travel since it folds to practically nothing. I figure it will come in useful for the long trip. I got the photo album at Barnes and Noble and I thought it was a nice small size for one vacations worth of photos.

GIFT EXCHANGE

The courier will be picking up both packages today!

Scratch

Lynne & Pete,
Glad you liked your box. I had a wonderful time picking the stuff out.
Can't wait to meet ya'll.
Patty

Went shopping last night and had a great time gathering for the exchange. Will get it in the mail tomorrow (just under deadline!).

Darlene

My gift is ready to go! Ran into a snag with courier unable to deliver to PO Box address, so I'm hoping to get a shipping location.

Otherwise, it's "Snail Mail" ... and from Canada, that's EXACTLY what it will be!

Arlene

The courier brought our gift to our house last night - but we weren't home! :sad2:

It's being re-delivered after 5:00 tonight. I can't wait to get home! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Thank you, thank you, thank you! :cloud9:

Arlene

I sent our gifts today via USPS priority mail. It should arrive early next week. I had lots of fun shopping for the items for our family! Thanks Kathy for organizing this Fools exchange!

Barbara

Received our gift box today. It was a surprise since I hadn't mentioned that we'd be receiving one. Sandy got the box from the mailman. One of my gallery customers is named Barrington and since Sandy saw that name in the address she assumed it was from my customer and put the box into my shop for me to open later. I brought the box into the house and told everyone it wasn't from my customer but from Jazzman, Denise and family, our newest best friends from Barrington RI. They tore into the box!!
Here follows a list by who snagged what:

DS-
travel connect 4 game
deck of cards
spinning light up toy (looks like maroccas)
bubbles
disney sports bottle

DD-
clue game
squeeze light up ball
other marocca ball
other bubbles
journal
photo album
waterproof camera

Sandy-
Pac-Vac-'N-Stack bags
storage bags
duck tape
cork screw
anti bacterial wipes
sunblock
hand sanitizing lotion
sunblock lip balm

Mark-
Book on Panama Canal
2 cool pirate finger puppets...ARRGGG!!
a ripped up box
wrapping paper

All in all a very happy family here!! (made Sandy run out for more stuff for our box)

I must admit it was great to receive this gift box from our new online friends. This exchange thing is a great thing...Mark

Mary received her gift exchange present today from RobinMarie and her DD, Victoria. She was absolutely thrilled. The smile on her face as she opened this package was priceless. Thanks so much, Robin and Victoria, for making her so very happy.

Here's what she got: The gift was sent to us from The Perfect Gift (Shirley and Norm in Florida's shop). What a beautiful basket! The basket itself was a very large fushcia pink sand pail with a big yellow handle. Attached to the outside of the cellophane wrapping was a yellow sand shovel. Inside the pail were 3 juice boxes, a package of Oreo cookies, a purple sand scooper, and a blue fish mold for making sand fish, a Cinderella coloring book with 24 Disney Magic Artist crayons, a Disney Princess Bubble topper (Cinderella) on a bottle of bubbles with a Cinderella wand to blow the bubbles, and a Disney Princess ineractive Magic Lights Pendant (push the button and it talks, sings and lights up) . Now that's some gift basket!

Pixie dust arrived today for Mary !!! Thanks again....... :banana: :flower: :love1:

Our box went out today USPS. Hope it makes the journey safe and sound. I tried to pack myself in the box but I didn't fit! Oh well, guess I'll have to wait until August :sunny: .

Darlene

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter