Reservation Change Request

ArielDreams

Mouseketeer
Our airline canceled one of our flights for our December trip so I ended up having to rebook to fly down the night before. I was initially going to just stay the night at a hotel near the airport and do a non-park day on our original arrival day, but now I’d rather just get to the resort (CSR) late and go to a park the next day.

That said, I tried to add on the extra night through the Disney website and it looked like it went through. When I checked MDE today, it wasn’t updated so I investigated further. On my account, it has the original reservation but then the new dates under “Your Requested Change”. What does that mean? Will it get approved? Does anyone have experience with this? I feel like I’ve done this pretty easily in the past…

Just avoiding calling because I’ve been dealing with a lot of other customer service holds recently lol

I’ve changed plenty of things usually resorts on my account and a confirmation page comes up. It almost sounds like you just didn’t finish the last step of approving your requested change.

Yeah, was thinking something similar. It’s like it’s in your “cart” but you didn’t do the final confirmation step. I’d use a private browser/incognito page and do it again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter