Reservations Fall 2021?

Ok, should i book a pop up site just incase? Ill atually fit there.....decisions.....decisions......

The CM on the phone told us we couldn't ...
Ok, should i book a pop up site just incase? Ill atually fit there.....decisions.....decisions......
We have a 25 ft, so it should fit but they said those sites weren't meant for Class Cs, only vans, pop-ups and tents.

They might tell you that, and its against the rules, but they haven't stopped anyone yet. Plenty of class c there last year. My 30 foot TT was there for a week last year. I had a pup when i booked it and got a TT before the trip. They said as long as ot fits your ok. Plus they couldn't change the reservation.

Ok , i booked for November 2 through the 12th now. Halloween is gone>:( I figure we can always decorate for christmass! 🎄Not what i wanted, and travel days will be on halloween, so my daughter might be mad, but hey were going to disney! That should make it ok......i hope......

Just booked for 9/25/2021 - 10/9/2021, room only, packages don't seem to be available at this time.
I was able to do a package this morning. 10 day, park hopper tickets for Sept. 23- Oct 3
Dam , dam , dam, only pop up sites left. I did book 10 /25 to 10/28. Nothing else is open.
Keep trying or select individual dates. I booked a Premium after you were trying for similar dates.

j

No, i called them at 830 am , im thinking halloween is all gone. No pop ups left even. So , they opened them this morning, im vuessing at 7 am? Like the fast passes , and 1 hour 30 mins all gone. If i could have booked 2 or 3 days in the pop up site i would have , but the date was only avaliable for 7 or more days. My tanks can only make it 5 days max. And i really dont want to conserve at disney. I did book November, but now the kido needs to miss a bit more school. Oh well. Me thinks she will not be too upset. Im still looking though, so i have before halloween and after lol. Just cant get the 30, 31 or 1st. Looked at the cabins also, not spending 450 a night. Cant afford that.

No, i called them at 830 am , im thinking halloween is all gone. No pop ups left even. So , they opened them this morning, im vuessing at 7 am? Like the fast passes , and 1 hour 30 mins all gone. If i could have booked 2 or 3 days in the pop up site i would have , but the date was only avaliable for 7 or more days. My tanks can only make it 5 days max. And i really dont want to conserve at disney. I did book November, but now the kido needs to miss a bit more school. Oh well. Me thinks she will not be too upset. Im still looking though, so i have before halloween and after lol. Just cant get the 30, 31 or 1st. Looked at the cabins also, not spending 450 a night. Cant afford that.

Lots of time to keep checking, you never know when you might find a cancellation. I got my confirmation email at 6:29am Eastern, so who knows when they opened them up this morning.

Just moved ours to October 3-17th! Perfect for us- it would’ve been identical to what we were going to stay this year. Now here’s to hoping our world is just a little closer to normal one year from now, so we don’t have to change it all again!!

Lots of time to keep checking, you never know when you might find a cancellation. I got my confirmation email at 6:29am Eastern, so who knows when they opened them up this morning.
You got your confermation then? So when did you book it? Last night there was nothing. Also, the first week of January opened up. It was blocked before when i tried to get it. I still didnt get the confermation from when i booked over the phone. I did get the 2nd confermation i booked online.

You got your confermation then? So when did you book it? Last night there was nothing. Also, the first week of January opened up. It was blocked before when i tried to get it. I still didnt get the confermation from when i booked over the phone. I did get the 2nd confermation i booked online.

I booked this morning online, got the confirmation a few minutes after I checked out, about 6:20 am EST. I had been checking every few days and this morning it was open.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter