Reserving SW Behind the Scenes Tours?

MarieCW

Really loves It's a Small World
I'm interested in taking one of the Sea World Behind the Scenes Tour (To the Rescue Tour, etc - the one hour, not the full day). Can these be reserved ahead of time, or must I wait and do it in person at Sea World?

I tried the phone, but it stated the hold time was quite long and offered an email address. The email response described the tour but did not directly answer my question.

Thanks!

No you cannot. We tried to reserve for the next day when we were at the park's 'behind the scene's' counter. Couldn't be done we were told. We got back to the park early the next day around 10 and stood in line for about 25 minutes only to be told they couldn't accomodate our party of 6 on the penguin tour. Really makes me wonder why I renewed my season pass.

Buschfan, thanks so much for the info. These tours seem to be a great idea, but it would be nice to be able to plan ahead a little. I guess I will be sprinting to the tour counter while my son heads for Kraken!:p

The line forms at the ticket counter at OPENING, which is 9 am.

We got there before rope drop, and there were people just getting in the turnstiles and in the line for the tours.

WE thought about it, and decided against it.

So get there before opening wait for opening, and go to the counter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter