Residence Inn Resort Lake Buena Vista

OrlandoInfo

Mouseketeer
Has anyone stayed at the new Residence Inn Resort at Lake Buena Vista yet. They opened not too long ago and I wanted to find out if there are any comments on the facilities, etc.
Thanks!

I would like to know too, and has anyone gotten an special grand opening rates. I would like to stay there, but summerfield suites is a lot less for the same amount of space.

I'm staying there in November. I got a $86 Govt rate for a 1 BR executive suite (sleeps 5, the reg 1 BR sleeps 3). There were offfering a special of $89 for non-govt but it may have expired. It just opened in June or late May, but search this board, there have been some reports already,

I saw it and it looks awesome. Nice quite area. Palm parkway shoots up to universal and other way to disney. I took Rt 4 by accident! It will save you mucjh time during peak traffic rush. Embassy suites is also very nice.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter