Resort Change by Disney

CM got on at 2 hrs 30 min, she was very helpful. Originally at POFQ sept 7-13, kept our dates, decided to actually upgrade to a king room at CB, so it added $136 to our original total which we were fine with. Park passes and resort change = officially conquered!! Geez louise I need a nap now 😅

You guys are giving me hope! I havent tried calling yet. We are ASMo end of July so just hoping they move me to Pop. Was hopeful this move wouldn't be as stressful as some others (you poor people in moderates that sleep 5). So listening to all the reports and preparing to brave the phone lines later. Good luck everyone. Keep the updates rolling in!

Finally picked up after 2 1/2 hours. I just said I am calling because my resort is closed. He then said I would need to talk to Guest Services so I am back on hold. I made sure I didn't use the words "change", "move" or modify with the first CM.

CM got on at 2 hrs 30 min, she was very helpful. Originally at POFQ sept 7-13, kept our dates, decided to actually upgrade to a king room at CB, so it added $136 to our original total which we were fine with. Park passes and resort change = officially conquered!! Geez louise I need a nap now 😅

Awesome!!!!!!!! Hoping they can do the same for us

Anyone on hold, have you not had music for about the past 1/2 hour? Cell phone says 3:38:18 and i'm starting to get nervous

Finally picked up after 2 1/2 hours. I just said I am calling because my resort is closed. He then said I would need to talk to Guest Services so I am back on hold. I made sure I didn't use the words "change", "move" or modify with the first CM.
Did your music shut off?

I was on hold about an hour. First CM was not very knowledgeable, but she transferred me to guest services since we had a recovery package from free dining.
Guest Services was able to move my Aug. 3 to 5 ASSp reservation to a preferred room at POP, no extra charge. My rate was the same.
For my August 10 to 15th, he moved us from a LM room at AOA to preferred room at POP, and he was able to get a price decrease for that package.
So I got the 35% rate off of both reservations. They did not make me pay more for move from ASSp to POP even though the rate was higher.
I asked about taking one day off of our reservation, and he said that if I modified that way, I would lose the rate.
I didn't think that POP was open in August? When does it open?

Yes, I lost music around the 2 hour mark (they picked up at 2 1/2 hours). Then when they transferred me to guest services where I am currently back to holding I have music again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter