• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resort ressie phone no# ?

DNSDisney

<font color=CC66CC>Got "rehitched" at the Garden G
Which phone no# do you call to get the reservations that do not require you to put down one nights stay?

I already have a ressie but am trying to upgrade and surprise my family . To surprise my hubby I will have to do it so it doesn't show up on CC or he will know instantly. And I have no clue on which no# it is I have heard meantioned on this board to call that doesn't require the one nights stay on cc to hold room.
Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Sharon:confused:

I am not aware of one that does not require it. You probably should just call 1-800-BE-A-STAR and explain the situation to them. I am sure they would be able to make some kind of arrangement.

Call and ask for a 10 day hold. I have done this before and they have given in to me. Tell them you wish to send your deposit via a cashiers check and you need the address to send it to.

If at first the reservationist says no ask for the manager.

Thanks to you both for the reply but i called all weekend trying to get club level and there is nothing to be had for RP or HRH for my dates. Although I will keep checking..................................
:cool:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter