Resort Swap 2012-All postal but 1!

Everything is designed and paper has been bought but my cricut retired last month. On my way to buy a new one as it's on sale at Michaels and I hope hope hope it will work with my older version of SCAL.

Letters:
Beach Club - Done
Swan and Dolphin - done
Art of Animation - A is done, O is adhered (need some more embellishments)
AKL - cut and kitted
Boardwalk - Cut, need embellishment ideas

Elements - papers are pulled

Jennifer, I love the idea! but my opinion may not count since I'm not in that group.

Lisa, your package arrived! Thanks so much for the goodies! :)

I missed this...happy it got there, you are very welcome!

I'm checking in a day EARLY b/c otherwise I'll be LATE! :rotfl:
I know EXACTLY what I'm doing for POR letters - no prob! :thumbsup2 We were there last week and I have too many ideas, if anything for this resort.

Now ..... POP ..... diff story! I have "C" and "U" and am TOTALLY uninspired. :confused3 We even drove by there and I paid attention ... nothing. :( I thought about doing the peace signs and/or flowers, but those have already been done. What now? ANY SUGGESTIONS? It won't take long to DO it, I just need an idea. :crazy2:

I know EXACTLY what I'm doing for POR letters - no prob! :thumbsup2 We were there last week and I have too many ideas, if anything for this resort.

Now ..... POP ..... diff story! I have "C" and "U" and am TOTALLY uninspired. :confused3 We even drove by there and I paid attention ... nothing. :( I thought about doing the peace signs and/or flowers, but those have already been done. What now? ANY SUGGESTIONS? It won't take long to DO it, I just need an idea. :crazy2:

cell phone, lady & the tramp, play dough, foos ball, big wheel, yo-yo

cell phone, lady & the tramp, play dough, foos ball, big wheel, yo-yo

stalking on mousescrappers is totally inspiring for me: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2846

For embellishments, I was thinking maybe flowers, just round or square bright colored brads would work, or maybe the letter on some bright patterned paper outlined in glitter?

oh oh, what about a date going down one side of the U as the embellishment (like in the front of the main building)? although, i don't know if numbers could be cut that small... but you know like

??

And there are my ramblings for the day. I need to run to the grocery store but I will keep thinking there. ;-) Although I am sure you'll come up with something fabulous!

Checking in. Finishing up the journal boxes for All Star Music today. Then starting on the borders. Should be mailing out early next week.

PrincessinTexas

random pictures:

Swan and Dolphin

DSC_0045-1.jpg

Beach Club
DSC_0040.jpg

I have more done, just don't have pictures yet.

Checking in: I have the letters and tags for the All Star groups cut and partially assembled. The groups for POR are designed in scal. I hope to get everything cut this weekend so I can assemble during dance next week.

Checking in-finished with my altered letters, hoping to finish my element groups this weekend. Should be postal by the end of next week. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter