• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Resorts for 5, 2 adults 3 children maybe Disney Springs hotels?

waltslostnephew

Mouseketeer
Does any of the hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd have rooms for 5 (2 adults 3 children) and you can still get the on property benefits, Mainly early park entry. Also are there any others that are just as close or almost, that you get any Disney benefits. Thanks

Does any of the hotels on Hotel Plaza Blvd have rooms for 5 (2 adults 3 children) and you can still get the on property benefits, Mainly early park entry. Also are there any others that are just as close or almost, that you get any Disney benefits. Thanks
The Swan Reserve has both early theme park entry and extended evening hours. You can have 5 in a room there.

Not sure when you are traveling, but the new Drury Suites will have rooms that hold 5. You also get breakfast, three alcoholic drinks and snacks around dinner time.

The Double Tree at Disney Springs holds 5 and I think still gets these benefits. Double check though, I can't keep up with all the changes.

Now that Magical Express is gone, what keeps people from putting 5 people in the regular rooms at most of the resorts. In the past you wouldn't be able to get your 5 on the magical expr. bus. I know the mouse has some way of controlling this. Is it with the virtual que? Early entry?

(Mr. and Mrs. Goodbar please move on)

Many of the DVC Resorts allow 5 people in a room. You can sometimes get a good deal by renting points

I agree that you should look into renting DVC points. Often you can stay in a deluxe hotel for the price of a moderate. The studio rooms are the least expensive in the DVC portfolio and many of them sleep 5. Check out the DVC Rent/Transfer forum on these boards and/or the board sponsor.

Per Disney Springs Hotels website -

Stay in the magic at a Disney Springs® Resort Area hotel and enjoy 30 minutes early entry to any Theme Park every day!

A Park reservation and valid ticket or pass for the same Park on the same date and valid Resort ID are required.

DoubleTree Suites are mostly 1 bedrooms suites that sleep 6. They do have a few 2 bedroom suites.

Hilton Buena Vista Palace offers suites that sleep 6.

Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista has suites that sleep 6.

We stayed at the Hilton Buena Vista Palace in a room with 2 queen beds and a pullout couch. It also had 1 1/2 bathrooms. We didn’t use the park transportation because it was extra. We would definitely stay there again.

Ive also stayed in the 5th sleeper at CBR. I think it would be tight depending on the ages of your kids.

We stayed at the Hilton Buena Vista Palace in a room with 2 queen beds and a pullout couch. It also had 1 1/2 bathrooms. We didn’t use the park transportation because it was extra. We would definitely stay there again.

Ive also stayed in the 5th sleeper at CBR. I think it would be tight depending on the ages of your kids.

If you can swing a points rental, those resorts get early entry *and* the deluxe evening hours, which are supposed to be excellent if your crew can stay up that late.

This is our second time renting points to stay at Boardwalk as a family of 5. It costs less than the CBR 5 person room for more space, deluxe evening hours, and walking to two parks! If you're ok booking several months out on a non-refundable room, you get a ton of bang for your buck.

Last edited:

Is this true that Disney transportation is extra when staying at the Hilton Buena Vista Palace??

Is this true that Disney transportation is extra when staying at the Hilton Buena Vista Palace??
According to their website, the Disney Parks Shuttle is included as part of the Daily Resort Charge. So, indirectly yes it costs extra, but you are charged that daily resort fee whether you use the shuttle or not. I don't know if the PP didn't understand that, or if the fee has changed since their stay.

Charges & Fees
Daily Resort Charge will be added to the room rate and includes: Internet access; Disney Parks shuttle; daily sun-care product; float lagoon access; DVDNow rentals; $5 off one attraction ticket at concierge desk; 10% off food & beverage, excludes room service; local & domestic long distance calls.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter