Rest of Trip Report

trudster

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone
Have been offline for a while - no computer - fixed now. I think I had got to day 3. I'll condense the rest of our stay here as now I can hardly remember what we did, isn't that dreadful, I wish I'd written it all down.
We thoroughly enjoyed the fireworks cruise we went on. It was a bit smokey under the bridge but it cleared very quickly and what a view :D I would highly recommend this. I thought DD would sleep through it, not a chance, she sat on my knee and watched the whole thing totally mesmerised by the fireworks. We went to Pebbles a couple of times for a meal it's at the crossroads, very nice DH had duck - has that every year. I had steak, it was the best steak I had the whole time we were there. Went shopping to Belz. We bought DD entire winter wardrobe in Osh Kosh for $81. Did the Florida Mall.
Got to see Fantasmic one night even though we were getting the tails of Isadore in the evenings, I love that show, again DD was mesmerised just covered her ears for the loud bits. Got absolutely soaked one night waiting for Fantasmic. Seen spectromagic and fantasy in the sky fireworks brill, it's a shame they're only on at weekends at that time of the year. Had a bit of hassle on the last day. We always do MK followed by Epcot on the last day. Got to the MK only to find we had miscounted our ten days and had used the 10th day on the day before. What a pain, but a very nice lady in guest relations at the gate must have felt sorry for DH (he was close to tears) and gave us two complimentary one day tickets for the four main parks. Ahhh here comes that disney feeling again.
So that's us for about 4 years I think :( Going to wait until DD is a bit older. Oh well plenty of time to plan then.

Well, it sounds as though you had a great time, especially DD with the fireworks:D

How wonderful of uncle Walt to give you those last day tickets:D

Just keep planning for the next one, you never know when it might happen:D :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter