Restaurant Discount Comparison - DVC/AP/DDE

CarolMN

DVC Co-Moderator
Super Moderator
Just found this great 2 page comparison of the various DVC/AP/DDE discounts at various WDW restaurants over on All Ears. If you haven't seen it, take a look! I'm going to take it with me on my next trip.

WDW Disocunt Summary for 2005 from All Ears

The comparison is in Adobe format - look for the link just below the page title.

Best wishes -

Very useful. Thank you.

And thanks to All Ears, too!

Hey, that's great! I'm all about "data" -- lovin' the easy tables! I'm sure I'll get a collective "groan" from my DH when I show him this....("MORE data?!?!") until he sees the difference in $$$$... and then, well, I'll be quite popular with him again! :love2:

Qustion, though -- do you know if the DDE card can be bought by a non FL resident WITHOUT an AP at the higher price ($75)? Or do you need the AP in order to qualify if you're a non-FL resident? We have ooodles of park hopper passes with plenty enough days on them for our next trip, so we really weren't planning on getting passes this go-round -- AP or otherwise! However, if the only way to get the DDE is through an AP, I could probably cost-justify it over our usual 9-12 day stay for 5 people QUITE easily...

(THANKS AGAIN for the heads-up info!)

Oh my, I wondered if such a chart was available. Thanks for calling it to our attention.

Bobbi :dog:

gopherit said:
Qustion, though -- do you know if the DDE card can be bought by a non FL resident WITHOUT an AP at the higher price ($75)?
No, the DDE is only available to FL residents and AP holders.

Wow! That is fantastic. I had a copy of the restaurant list for the DDE card already, but that is a much more informative list to have!

Thanks for posting the link Carol! :)

gopherit said:
Hey, that's great! I'm all about "data" -- lovin' the easy tables! I'm sure I'll get a collective "groan" from my DH when I show him this....("MORE data?!?!") until he sees the difference in $$$$... and then, well, I'll be quite popular with him again! :love2:

Qustion, though -- do you know if the DDE card can be bought by a non FL resident WITHOUT an AP at the higher price ($75)? Or do you need the AP in order to qualify if you're a non-FL resident? We have ooodles of park hopper passes with plenty enough days on them for our next trip, so we really weren't planning on getting passes this go-round -- AP or otherwise! However, if the only way to get the DDE is through an AP, I could probably cost-justify it over our usual 9-12 day stay for 5 people QUITE easily...

(THANKS AGAIN for the heads-up info!)

As poohj80 already posted, you do need an AP/PAP to get the DDE card if you are not a Florida resident (the CM will ask for your AP or voucher number when yo call to order). But you only need ONE AP or PAP to get a card for you and your spouse (they will send you two cards) and it is good for a party of up to 10.

Best wishes -

I have to say that I have saved a ton using my DDE card this year. Paid $50 for it and I must have saved about $300, in two trips. It was really nice to be able to use it in the Pop food court every day. I'll be using it again in Nov and then renewing it for a trip in Oct '06.

CarolMN said:
As poohj80 already posted, you do need an AP/PAP to get the DDE card if you are not a Florida resident (the CM will ask for your AP or voucher number when yo call to order). But you only need ONE AP or PAP to get a card for you and your spouse (they will send you two cards) and it is good for a party of up to 10.

THat's what I figured, but it was worth an "ask"! :goodvibes Oh well -- I have about a 95% chance of going to Orlando for a conference in March anyway.... might be a good time to grab an AP and get a few evenings of respite at EPCOT during my time there and capitalize on savings with the DDE with my hungry herd in the summer. :teeth: The park hopper pass can always be used another time!

THis "deal" on DDE for AP holders wasn't listed as a "temporary" or limited time offer, was it? I'd rather not get/activate an AP / DDE until March, but on the other hand, I also wouldn't want to let a good thing slip past... of course, what is "permanent" these days anyway, LOL?

Thanks! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter