Restaurant reservations, priority seating?

Kitty-chan

Cheese is always the answer
I am a font of questions today! Thank you all for your kindness and patience.

I'm accustomed to WDW, where they have Priority Seating in the restaurants. You call up to 90 days in advance and reserve seating, then show up 15 minutes early for your appointed time. It's basically like a reservation. Is there anything along those lines for DLP? I'm wondering if I should be making these sorts of arrangements now for my trip September 1.

Hi Kitty-chan,

We've always found, if we make them as soon as we get to the park at Guest Services first thing in the morning we can eat pretty much wherever we've wanted.

I would suggest making them at your hotel's concierge desk but that's only if you are staying onsite.

In my experience it's not as difficult to get PSs as it can be for WDW, but of course if you want to be assured of eating when and where you want it's a good idea to make them in advance by phonng - I've not got the number to hand at the moment but I'm sure someone will post it - if not, I'll search it out for you :)

Karen

Miffy2003 said:
Hi Kitty-chan,

We've always found, if we make them as soon as we get to the park at Guest Services first thing in the morning we can eat pretty much wherever we've wanted.
Thanks, that's good to know -- I'll do that then. The long-distance call to France isn't worth it to me if it's not absolutely necessary, and it sounds like it isn't. We're not that picky about where and when we eat (though I do think I want to check out Annette's, so I'll drop by GS when we arrive).

Kitty-chan said:
Thanks, that's good to know -- I'll do that then. The long-distance call to France isn't worth it to me if it's not absolutely necessary, and it sounds like it isn't. We're not that picky about where and when we eat (though I do think I want to check out Annette's, so I'll drop by GS when we arrive).

Annettes is one of the few you can't reserve. The queue moves pretty quickly though. we had a great meal there in december

nikki

I have to agree with everyone, getting a table isn't nearly as hard in Paris as it is in Orlando, for example! It was an absolute NIGHTMARE in Walt Disney World. But there doesn't seem to be that problem in Paris, for some reason. Très étrange!

Hi Kitty-Chan

The number I used is 0033(0)1 60 30 40 50 You can make a reservation up to 2 months before your arrival date

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter