Restaurants In Ioa

GARY & HELEN

Earning My Ears
Hi every one,
we are going back to orlando next year, and we are thinking of trying the mythos restaurant in IOA, what we are wondering is what the food is like there, and what types of food they do because my dw only likes chicken dishes.
thankyou all.
GARY & HELEN

Mythos is FANTASTIC!!
THey do have chicken dishes on the menu. I had pork, my friend had tuna. They have shrimp and a different risotto of the day , plus a lot more. The desserts are heavenly too!

Mythos currently has a Balsamic chicken and the rissoto of the day is usually a chicken based creation. The wrap of the day is usually a chicken based creation as well. The wonderful thing about mythos is that the menu usually changes every two to three months so you will need to prompt those of use who live here and eat at mythos more often than we should as to what is on the menu one year from now. :cool:

Here is a menu from Kelly's website for Mythos. Looks like there are quite a few chicken meals.

Mythos Menu

I had the rissoto of the day back in April and it was topped wiht a chicken breat stuffed with spinach and tomatoes and the risotto had spinach in it. It was served with a broth and steamed baby squash. It was one of the best meals I have ever had.

We ate at Mythos two nights ago, it was fabulous!!!!! I had the risotto of the day, it was stuffed chicken breast with a cappucino sauce. Now I was a bit skepticle about the sauce so I got it on the side, well after tasting it I couldn't get enough!!!! I had tomato & mozzerella salad which was fantastic also. Eveyone else loved their meal too & the service by one of the many greek gods was awesome!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter