Resturant Reservation HELP!

CarolA

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/index.
Hello,
My mother and I want to go to DLP for Christmas Day and I would like to make a reservation for lunch or dinner.

I tried calling this morning and they said it was "too early". So when can I make this reservation (that was all he could tell me in Engish!)

OK, I called again and was told that since I am not staying on site I can make the reservation five days in advance. Is that right? Do you think I can even get anyplace to eat that late?

Thanks!

Carol,

That information sounds right to me. I don't think you will have a problem. I was in DLP on 12/25/04 and we made dinner reservations for Auberge (great food) that morning without a problem.

Have a grat time, the park is beautiful!

We were at DLP two years ago, no problem to get "last minute" reservation.
You should show at the restaurant door around 11.00 to have your reservation for lunch time : we did so at WALT'S ( food was SUPERB !!!) , at BLUE LAGOON ( I like so much the ambiance there!) and at SILVER SPUR STEAKHOUSE ( their Xmas decorations are marvellous).

We also found the INVENTIONS buffet at Disneyland hotel gorgeous , with very frendly staff . If you manage to be there around 12.00 they are not busy yet and sure will let you in !!!!

ENJOY !!!!

laura:wave:

do you have to be staying at the Disneyland Hotel to eat in Inventions?

Just asked your question to DLP toll free number:
Hotel restaurants are open to everyone --- subject to availability; I understand ..... if you show up EARLY and they are not all booked out ...... you will be seated !

Though we had lunch at WALT's on Xmas day, it was a marvellous treat .... we also saw the afternoon parade from their first floor windows : MAGIC !!!!!!
:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Thank you so much - it was very kind of you to do that. Do you know if it's massively expensive? We couldn't afford to stay there but a buffet lunch would be great if it's reasonably affordable. Thanks again!!

Thanks I feel better.

I am trying for the Auberge and was thinking that I would try for an early dinner, but we will see.

Originally posted by diberry
Thank you so much - it was very kind of you to do that. Do you know if it's massively expensive? We couldn't afford to stay there but a buffet lunch would be great if it's reasonably affordable. Thanks again!!

As far as I remember, they don't have a lunch buffet...but, I might be wrong about that. The dinner buffet is expensive, but the food is MARVELOUS! Even with the high cost, I still recommend it.

I phoned to book for the 25th and 26th about 3 weeks ago - and seemed to get reservations OK (Walts 25th, and Blue Lagoon 26th)
I called France direct - http://www.dlpfoodguide.com/reservations.html gives all the different ways of booking.
However, I am definitely going to confirm as soon as we get there - my husband is still convinced that we are going to end up eating in our hotel room!
Liz

I could not get through that link - maybe it's my fault.

Anyhow ...... we are going to DLP 2-6 Jan...........I'll be sure to check "in person" my reservations; the guy on the phone told me it's better to book my restaurant reservations WHEN I AM AT MY HOTEL ( or - if you aren't a Disney resorts guest- on the early morning of the day you want to have lunch or dinner in that specific restaurant).

Hope this helps....

:earseek: When we were at DL hotel two years ago with my parents we sampled their LUNCH buffet twice ......and we were VERY HAPPY with that !!!! ( As far as I remember the buffet was around 35 Euros each adult)
Don't know if something has changed since then.

Laura:wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter