Return from Port Canaveral to Orlando airport

Betsyp

DIS Veteran
I’m getting a ride to PC for my March cruise, but I need to get to Orlando airport post-cruise so I can take the Brightline home.

Can I get a shuttle with DCL?

Thanks!

Yes. $45 pp OW. Call DCL or your travel agent.

I’m guessing it is standard drop-off at Terminal B. Then use MCO transport (tram?) to train station at Terminal C. Looks pretty straight-forward. And only a 4-minute connecter ride.

IMG_6898.jpeg
IMG_6899.jpeg

Last edited:
Did this last year. The bus will drop you at terminal C also.

When you use DCL transport do you get a specific time or do the busses run continually? We usually eat at Cabanas and get off fairly late. I don't want to be rushed, especially since our flight isn't until after 3:00.

When you use DCL transport do you get a specific time or do the busses run continually? We usually eat at Cabanas and get off fairly late. I don't want to be rushed, especially since our flight isn't until after 3:00.
They fill up first-come first-serve and leave when full.

To the airport, they run continually. They do NOT do that for the hotels.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter