Returned from WDW today...

admepo

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to say a quick thank you to all for all the info and tips we received before leaving for our trip. We returned today from WDW. I did wind up getting the GAC for my DS age 3 (autism) which was extremely helpful for him and we did use it as we saw fit for him. Guest Services and Cast Members were absolutely wonderful and gracious listening as I explained (I brought medical note from his neurologist although they said it was not needed at all and didn't even take a look at it) and did no hesitate to give him the pass or help us when needed. Jacob had only a few mild "episodes" in the parks and overall he was wonderful (considering how he could have reacted!) He even said so many words - and even a few new ones which I can't wait to report to his SLP including "MEE MOWZ"!!!!! We were so happy! :) I really think he benefited greatly from this trip and can't wait to plan the next one! :)

Melanie

Wonderful!! I am glad to hear it was such a great experience for you and your DS. Isn't it a relief to know that it went so well and that you want to go back??!! :teeth:

Denise

Mee Mowz is the best;)
Glad it was a great trip!!

:sunny:

Melanie - Glad that your trip went so well! All of our kids benefit from Mee Mowz..... :D I never thought that when I planned our first trip in 2002 that we'd be back every year....but it is so wonderful to see how happy my DS Dennis is at WDW.....

Happy planning your next trip! :sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter