Reviews- Pirate's Cruise and Sandcastle Club

vicb

DIS Veteran
As promised:

2/11 Pirates Cruise- about 20 kids and 4 CMs. Kids of all ages, my DD age 9 very worried about being the oldest, but not the case. Kids buddied up pretty easily with each other. Came back very happy! My kids wore their pirate bandanas and eyepatch all day and got lots of attention at EPCOT from CMs. Kids went to Poly, Contemp. and River Country to search for treasure. Had pb&j, gummies, ricekrispie bar and juice for snack (lots of sugar!). Each given treasure bag with lots of goodies. CM's really friendly, my kids had a blast!

2/10 Sandcastle Club at BC- mom (that's me) had major guilt leaving kids there but kids had fun and it was relaxing for them. Did not use BWI's club based on info from this board- good advice. Sandcastle was larger, more kids to play with, more video and arcade games. CM's very nice and attentive. Kids had a meal included with price, DH and I went to Morrocco for dinner. We picked kids up in time to enter back of Epcot for Illuminations.

Be happy to answer any other ?'s for you.:)

Thanks for the review!! My kids have done the Pirate Cruise and the Sandcastle Club before and loved both!!

:)

Thanks for the review of Sandcastle Club. My daughter is 4 and I was nervous about leaving her but since we have another baby on the way DH and I really wanted to have an evening out. We are going to eat at Le Cellier at watch Illuminations together. I can't wait!! =) Good to hear you had a good experience!

Does anyone know how far in advance we should reserve Sandcastle club for the kids? I'm still trying to figure out which night to do it.

I did mine same day I made our Marrakesh PS ( which was around 100 days out). You can cancell 24 hrs. in advance w/o losing $. I did have to give credit card to hold. The club was not full the night we were there but there was about 12 kids. I suppose they need to know atleast a few days in advance so they can schedule staff.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter