RFc, Safari club and vouchers

jann1033

<font color=darkcoral>Right now I'm an inch of nat
does any one know if you can use the $10 safari club "rebate" with a voucher? or is it "one offer per customer"...I would like to join and use it for one of our meals there but may just use it instead of a breakfast voucher if I can't use it with a lunch voucher. Thanks ( don't see anything on the rfc web site that tells that so wondered if anyone has first hand experieince with it)

I don't know the answer to yours Jan but i was wondering if someone knew if I joined the safari club and use vacation lunch vouchers if I could still get the free Chef appitizer. I think then if my family split a meal there we would be sure to have enough food. Also we have ps for rainforest cafe but would we be seated faster if we just showed the safari card and cancel ps.:bounce: :Pinkbounc

Definitely only 1 offer at a time! (at least, that has been my experience... :rolleyes: )

We've used the $5 Birthday/Anniversary Certificates along with a voucher with no problems. We do it this way to pay for the extra beverage when we split the meal :).

so I'm guessing you could use either the $10 or the free app. I guess the worst thing that could happen is we'd have to use it later for dessert or at aonother of their rest. because I don't think there are RFCs around us.

thanks, I almost forgot I asked this !!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter