Richard Petty Driving Experience DVC Or AAA discount

Pennyguy23

DIS Veteran
I was wondering if any of you have done this and what discount to use? Do I have to plan the whole vacation with AAA to get a discount?
Thanks

We used to get this discounted through DVC. Haven't looked at it in a long while, since DH did it years ago. Check out and see if there might be other discounts like APs or something.

I haven't seen mention of any discount for RPDE for either DVC or AP listed in anything I've looked at, although I wasn't looking for it particularly.

My DH LOVED the Rookie experience. He would do it again in a heartbeat!!
We also purchased the Ride-Along for my 16 year old son. He will get surprised with this when we go "home" for the first time this summer.

As for discounts, we received a discount with our AP passes although I cannot remember how much off it was at the time. For my son's, we paid $59 per Ride-Along. This was a promotional sent from RPDE.

Again, my husband highly recommends the experience!!

Have fun!

Ellen

Well the lady at AAA was NO HELP. She didn't have a clue. She said I would have to book my whole vacation through them to get any discount. So I just called the Petty # and sure enough we get 20% off.:scared1: How great is that. I think I am going to do the KING experience for him. Thanks everyone.

Any suggestion?

The KING!?!? My DH is still dreaming about that one ;)

Hope he has a blast!!

Ellen

My DH did this for Christmas a couple of years ago. We found a link through Mousesavers that had 50% off. When we called the 1-800 number it bascially the same # from the Richard Petty web site. The lady that processed my order said that they usually offer this discount every holiday season. I checked this past (06) year and sure enough it was offered. The deal was good at any of the tracks offered. Hope you have some luck with this in the future.

My DH did this for Christmas a couple of years ago. We found a link through Mousesavers that had 50% off. When we called the 1-800 number it bascially the same # from the Richard Petty web site. The lady that processed my order said that they usually offer this discount every holiday season. I checked this past (06) year and sure enough it was offered. The deal was good at any of the tracks offered. Hope you have some luck with this in the future.

50% OFF:scared1: :scared1: Thanks very much for the info. :thumbsup2

All I found was the 20% off:sad1: I was thinking that was great until you told me about the 50%

My DH did the Rookie Experience this last December with the 20% discount. Never was told about a 50% discount. Our DS and his friend that we brought with us both did the Ride Along. Everyone was very, very happy that day. My DH grinned the rest of the trip. I'm sure he'll be doing this again in the future. Have fun!

You DH will have such a great time. My DH did the Rookie Experience in 2003 and still talks about it to anyone who will listen.:)

DS did Rookie Experience in April 2004. At that time, the deepest discount was with AAA. Closest I've seen anyone "walking on air."

I am a fan of the RPDE. I am a fan of WDW. But... in WDW is not the best place for a RPDE. If you don't live near any real race tracks then it will be ok and it is still very fun. But... by racing on a mile track you get much higher speeds and the high banked turns are something else. Both are good, but for the same price you get a little more speed at your nearest mile track.

My Dsil speaks about this experience to anyone who will listen...:goodvibes :goodvibes Hi cousin would say, Hey I rode along... and my DSIL would say... I drove the car!!! He got a cetificate. Pictures. Oh my my. One of the fisrt things to get hung up at the new home.

He loved it.... 20% discount sounds great!!! Enjoy....:hippie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter