Richard Petty

kat6994

Looking for Grumpy !!!
I'm new to this message board, I heard about this site from my son's granny. I've been to WDW 2x's, and I've been wanting to do the Richard Petty Exper. but there's never enough info about it. Has anyone done the attraction? What's is like? Where is it located? Any info will help.
Thanks,

I did the Richard Petty Experience last April. It was an awesome experience. Let me know what you want to know about it and I'll be glad to answer your questions. To get to it, you go just like you are going to the Magic Kingdom. Go through the parking toll booths and keep to your left. You will see signs directing you to the Richard Petty Experience. Just tell the parking toll booth attendant that is where you are going and he will let you through without paying.

MY husband did the experience as well. Its his 2nd time doing it. And next he will do it in DAYTONA. It was a thrill of a life time for sure. What would you like to know about it. GO to PETTY.COM as well and you can find info..

Good luck
Reenie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter