Ride Caution Picture?

thecapells

Disney Dad
Does anyone have a picture of the sticker on most of the rides indicating "keep your arms and legs in the vehicle"? It looks like an adult and a child almost dancing.

Not very good one-

I didn't shoot it... just Googled for it.

It is actually a "Please Remain Seated" sign.

178266682_a57320b2dd.jpg

Hah, I love this sign! It's impossible for me to get on a ride anymore without screaming "NO INTERPRETIVE DANCING!"

When they first put up those signs at Disneyland (it was around 2002 IIRC) I remember the tram driver announcing that "Due to new regulations, there is no disco dancing while the tram is in motion"

I'm much more for disco dancing than I am for holding holds, so I think these signs are a bunch of rubbish. I'm not just gonna sit and hold hands like a hippy, not when I've got a bad case of disco fever!

This type of thread is usually found on the theme parks community board, so I'm going to move it over there now.

Anyone have a better pic of this?
My son thought this was the best sign in the park.
Everytime we saw it, we made sure not to "dance"

Jeeez... I never thought of that. Now I'll think that each time!:dance3:

Not very good one-

I didn't shoot it... just Googled for it.

It is actually a "Please Remain Seated" sign.

178266682_a57320b2dd.jpg

When they first put up those signs at Disneyland (it was around 2002 IIRC) I remember the tram driver announcing that "Due to new regulations, there is no disco dancing while the tram is in motion"

From now on I'll try to contain myself from doing the Y....M...C...A when I'm on IASW :yay:

Oh I do...let me try and find it and I'll post back. We think that sign is hysterical. We always say, "no dance parties please, only holding hands parties..." hahahaha... :lmao:

ETA :yay: I found it!!!! :dance3:

That is toooo funny! I will be leaving for Disney in 10 days and will be looking for these. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter