• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ridemax Question

Dis Ohana

All your dreams can come true if you have the cour
I just purchased the 90 day subscription to Ridemax for our trip in December. The program says there are no itineraries available past Nov. 20. Does anyone know when information becomes available? It seems sorta silly to buy a 90 day subscription and to not have a full 90 days available to play with.

well, it never the same... everything is subject to change.... I would call RideMax and see whats up... i wouldnt have bought it this early...

I normally wouldn't have bought it this early, but it is less than 90 days before our planned trip...so, wouldn't make sense for me to have an active subscription after our trip. It just seems odd that they'd have a 90 day subscription available, but only have itineraries for 30 days out.

I have used RideMax. They usually post data 3-8 weeks in advance depending on the season. And even then, they sometimes modify the data. So even if they had December data right now, I would only use that as a guide and then I would rerun itineraries 1-2 weeks before you leave (day before you leave is best).

If they have November data, I would use that now for working purposes, and choose days of the week similar to what you are planning in December.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter