• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Rides And Child

JODY71

Earning My Ears
OK. WE ARE GOING ON OUR 1ST TRIP TO ORLANDO IN DEC OF THIS YEAR. OUR THEN 6 YR OLD IS VERY NERVOUS AND SCARED OF BIGGER RIDES BUT ME AND MY HUBBIE WOULD LIKE TO DO AS MANY RIDES AS WE CAN WITHOUT QUEUING UP TWICE. I HEARD THERE WAS SOMETHING WHERE ONE PARENT RODE WHILST THE OTHER WAITED WITH THE CHILD AND THEN SWOPPED. I DON'T SEE HOW THIS COULD BE POSSIBLE AS SOME RIDES TAKE PLACE IN ROOMS WITH DIFFERENT EXITS TO THE BEGINNING OF THE RIDES. I WANT TO CRAM AS MUCH INTO ONE DAY AS WE CAN WITHOUT THE HASSLE OF LONG QUEUES. IS THERE A SPECIAL TICKET OR SOMETHING FOR THE CAST MEMBER OF THE RIDE TO AUTIMATICALLY KNOW YOU BOTH WANT A TURN. I HOPE THIS MAKES SENSE.
JODY:bounce:

Hi Jody ~~Welcome to the UKDis!~~

Most of the big rides in all the parks do "Child Swap" - and it works exactly as you have said. You both queue with your child and then - when you get to the CM in the loading bay- you explain that you wish to do the swap - they will then direct the person waiting to the correct area to wait - then after you have ridden - you tell the unloading CM that you swapped - and they take you to the person waiting and bring that person back to the ride. I haven't had to do this for myself, but I am sure that is how it works. I am possitive a lot of our members have used the system and I haven't heard that it creates a problem.

If you have anyother questions - post them in separate threads and then you'll get all the help and answers you need.

Nice to see you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter