Ring & Rain & Roses, Memory Maker Poses, Disney, Disney, Then We Came Home! COMPLETE!

We've never been to V& A but the menu sounds incredible : ) my husband would certainly pass out at a $650 price for dinner lol but maybe someday we can go

We love Victoria & Albert's...as I am sure you could tell :rotfl2: Jeremy about passed out too the very first time we went there, he said it would only be a one time thing and we probably would never do it again...that was 8 times ago, so it certainly changed his opinion after that first dinner there! :faint: :crazy2: I hope you guys do get a chance to go someday! In our opinion it is definitely worth the experience even if it is only once! Also keep in mind though that we specifically budget for it, sort of knowing the upgrades and stuff that we are going to get or not get. So the $650 is just what we did this past time, we have spent as little as $340 eating there. Which is half as much, so in reality saving $10 a week for 35 weeks while waiting on a special occasion could be worth it! :cheer2:

Really enjoying your report so far:thumbsup2!

Victoria and Albert's is an absolute must do one day - everything sounded amazing!

Really enjoying your report so far:thumbsup2!

Victoria and Albert's is an absolute must do one day - everything sounded amazing!

Thanks! I am glad you are enjoying the trip report so far! So Welcome!! :goodvibes We are counting down the days until we get to go back to V&A! pixiedust:

Ahhhhhh...loving it! Following along and can't wait for more! :thumbsup2

Awesome! Glad you made it over from the PTR!! You should have some more tomorrow morning!! I am having trouble trying to space out the report, I want to put it all up at once :rotfl: I can't do that though, how else will I keep myself busy waiting for July 23rd...LOL :rotfl2: I am also really enjoying your PTR! The house looks great!

Wow!! What a review! I'm freakin starving now!! You make it sound so good. I just want the bread/butter and dessert now! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Loved your Disney Bounding! You guys looked awesome! You totally called the rain down on yourselves though seeing as you dressed as fishies! :rotfl:

And ummmmm where's the pic of you in your dress?!!! :confused3

We love Victoria & Albert's...as I am sure you could tell :rotfl2: Jeremy about passed out too the very first time we went there, he said it would only be a one time thing and we probably would never do it again...that was 8 times ago, so it certainly changed his opinion after that first dinner there! :faint: :crazy2: I hope you guys do get a chance to go someday! In our opinion it is definitely worth the experience even if it is only once! Also keep in mind though that we specifically budget for it, sort of knowing the upgrades and stuff that we are going to get or not get. So the $650 is just what we did this past time, we have spent as little as $340 eating there. Which is half as much, so in reality saving $10 a week for 35 weeks while waiting on a special occasion could be worth it! :cheer2:

Good to know I could get my husband in the door for $340 lol yeah it would be a starts : )

Any pictures of you two together at V&A? Loving your outfits so far

Your dinner at V&A sounds absolutely delicious. My dream is to eat their on my 50th Anniversary - lol. Looking forward to reading more about your trip. :)

Wow!! What a review! I'm freakin starving now!! You make it sound so good. I just want the bread/butter and dessert now! :goodvibes:goodvibes:goodvibes

Loved your Disney Bounding! You guys looked awesome! You totally called the rain down on yourselves though seeing as you dressed as fishies! :rotfl:

And ummmmm where's the pic of you in your dress?!!! :confused3

I love to bake at home, so I am going to try and recreate the Multigrain Bread. I think I am going to try and start my attempts this weekend!

I know we totally deserved the rain being fish...next time I will remember not to be anything from Finding Nemo.

Just for you...lol, :rotfl2: here is the pic of me in the first dress.

_MG_9877_zps46fdd57e.jpg

I think Jeremy and I are going to have to recreate our dinner attire for our Anniversary next time because we met separately so we have no photos of us on our Anniversary dinner night, so on the next TR we will wear the same thing and then I will make sure to get photos of us!

Good to know I could get my husband in the door for $340 lol yeah it would be a starts : )

Any pictures of you two together at V&A? Loving your outfits so far

I should have thought to get photos of us together before we went into V&A, but I guess I didn't think about it because we usually don't take a camera there. When we go to the Chef's Table in September I will definitely have my camera with us, since it will be just us! I may even consider taking it in July if enough people want photos from inside there! :thumbsup2

Your dinner at V&A sounds absolutely delicious. My dream is to eat their on my 50th Anniversary - lol. Looking forward to reading more about your trip. :)

We loved it!! I hope your dream comes true! It is definitely a wonderful restaurant! Your wish is my command, I am getting ready to write more right after this! Thanks for reading along! I hope it stays interesting! :goodvibes

I woke up this Saturday morning at 4:00am. Getting up early at Disney World seems to be my thing on this trip! So I got up and took my shower and started getting ready. By 5:00 Jeremy had woken up as well. I think he stayed in the bed and went back to sleep though because I don't remember him actually getting up until around 6:00. For my look as Boba Fett I had a Golden Yellow wristlet with a Boba Fett LEGO keychain attached!

_MG_9893_zps52380bac.jpg

I also had a Yellow MagicBand with a Boba Fett Band-It!

_MG_9894_zpsa496b86e.jpg

At 6:57 I checked the DPart App which let me know that the bus to Hollywood Studios would be here at 7:00. So we walked down to the Bus Stop to see if we would make it! While we waited a few minutes We took the time to take photos of our Star Wars themed attire for the day!

_MG_9900_zps6037f9b7.jpg

My shirt also has a Madalorian Bantha Patch on the shoulder but we failed to get that in the photo...but we also even put small braids in my hair to represent the wookie hair Boba Fett wears!

_MG_9907_zps97c0137a.jpg

I found this really cool Laser Cut Stormtrooper Necklace for Jeremy on Etsy which we both though looked great with him dressing as a Stormtrooper today!

_MG_9909_zps55da750e.jpg

These are pretty subtle, but I feel like people would get it? What do you guys think? Would you get it if you knew Star Wars characters??

_MG_9899_zps7787eecd.jpg

I checked the DPart app once again and it said the next bus would be here at 7:25, so we did miss the first one as we were walking down here, no worries we will just drive the car again! Off to Hollywood Studios we went! We got there in no time and with our questionable luck from yesterday still lurking...we were parked in Music row 49, at the very end...

_MG_9910_zps0b05a713.jpg

Which meant we got to walk ALL the way over to where the tram was! :rotfl2: That amused me just a little, we have the worst parking luck I swear!

_MG_9911_zpsf4443e2a.jpg

We hopped on the tram, rode it to the entrance, went through bag check and stood in line maybe 5 minutes before they started letting people into the park for the Stormtrooper rope drop! On a side note, we could have gotten any of the autograph fastpasses we wanted, there were no lines for any of them, with the exception of Matt Lanter. We did however, choose not to go and get any this time.

We made it, we are now officially at the pre-show for Star Wars Weekends!

_MG_9919_zps80482280.jpg

The little skit the Stormtroopers do at the beginning is pretty funny! If you have not seen it you should check it out on youtube! Great way to start the Star Wars fun filled Day! Once the skit was over, they dropped the rope and we went past this guy and into the park!

_MG_9918_zps09c39eae.jpg

We walked straight ahead to the stage and I took a pic of Han frozen in carbonite...made me giggle since I was dressed as Boba Fett!

_MG_9920_zps45fb6082.jpg

Our first thing to do this morning was to go to the Star Wars Galactic Breakfast at Sci-Fi Dine-In! So we started walking that way to get checked in for our breakfast with the Empire! :woohoo:

Awww, you look fabulous in your dress!! Love it!! :goodvibes

Yay SWW! Your outfits look great. If I saw you at the grocery store I wouldn't pick up on the Disney bounding but being in the park and knowing about it I think I would.

I'm intrigued to see how DPart works for you and how accurate it is. I downloaded it to my phone now and hopefully its awesome as we won't have a car option on our trip.

Can't wait to see how the blue milk turns out for you!

Yay for more! I love frequently updated TRs with all my heart, but I know what you mean - gotta stretch it out so you don't end up with nothing to do and too much time to wait for your next one!

I probably wouldn't get the outfits...but that is because I have never seen Star Wars. :eek: I know, I know. I think I have watched 15-20 minutes of one movie. One of those things where I have just never gotten around to watching them. I will someday, though - I promise! Maybe once this house is done...I would totally have picked up on Dory, though! :upsidedow

And I love your V&A dress!!!

Awww, you look fabulous in your dress!! Love it!! :goodvibes

Yay SWW! Your outfits look great. If I saw you at the grocery store I wouldn't pick up on the Disney bounding but being in the park and knowing about it I think I would.

I'm intrigued to see how DPart works for you and how accurate it is. I downloaded it to my phone now and hopefully its awesome as we won't have a car option on our trip.

Can't wait to see how the blue milk turns out for you!

I love that dress, a plus of it is that it is flowy which means I can eat as much as I want without worrying if the zipper will burst (because it doesn't have one)...:lmao::rotfl::cheer2:

Every single time I looked up a bus with DPart it was pretty much exactly on time with maybe a minute different either way, so it seems pretty reliable. Unfortunately, the only Disney transportation we actually ended up using on this trip was Monorail and Boat, that is as far as my experience gets is seeing the buses arrive on time, not actually riding them...LOL! So I think that it will definitely be a good app to use, as long as it stays current. I feel like the more people know about it, the more accurate it will be because of its feature to report buses that you see! I hope it works out well for you guys! :thumbsup2

Mmmm, Blue Milk! :banana:

Yay for more! I love frequently updated TRs with all my heart, but I know what you mean - gotta stretch it out so you don't end up with nothing to do and too much time to wait for your next one!

I probably wouldn't get the outfits...but that is because I have never seen Star Wars. :eek: I know, I know. I think I have watched 15-20 minutes of one movie. One of those things where I have just never gotten around to watching them. I will someday, though - I promise! Maybe once this house is done...I would totally have picked up on Dory, though! :upsidedow

And I love your V&A dress!!!

Yeah, I get so excited when I see someone has updated their TR! Which is why I am doing an update every single day!

I'm glad that you would have picked up on Dory!! I thought those outfits were adorable, and Jeremy in that Orange & White Polo with the Black Chucks...I thought he was so cute as Marlin! :banana:

Thank you, I think I have worn that dress so many times to different events, it has sort of become a go to evening/cocktail dress that I wear! It is super comfortable, it is so funny though that I bought it in Boston like 7 years ago or something like that and it was only $30! I keep changing up the brooches that I put on it, but I really like my grandmother's brooch that was on it this time! :thumbsup2

So we checked in for our breakfast with about 30 other groups of people at the same time! Our reservation was at 8:05 though, so it didn't take too long to get called!!

As we first walked into Sci-Fi Boba Fett and Darth Vader were there to greet us! It didn't really make sense to me, but oh well, that is where they were! So we stopped to get some photos with them! Seriously Darth Vader is like the tallest character ever, he is like Chewbacca tall! Even Boba Fett was a pretty decent sized dude! Jeremy decided he wanted to challenge Vader and looks really Goofy doing it

JeremyTakesDarth_zps1fddd1eb.jpeg

After he stopped being silly, which is never really I guess, we did manage to take a photo with all of us together! This was not necessarily the best character interaction because I mean really Boba is just a mean dude, so obviously he didn't care whether I was dressed like him or not...LOL :rotfl2:

GalacticBreakfast_zps520a0544.jpeg

After the awkward character interaction we were led into the restaurant, We got to sit in the very first row in one of the 3 row cars with another family. Right away we started looking at our menus trying to decide on what to have!!

_MG_9922_zpsc1f344b3.jpg

Not quite sure if I caught Jeremy off guard with this photo or not, but he is definitely making a pretty strange face!

_MG_9924_zps113a62a8.jpg

Almost immediately after we were seated our server Kamal brought us our Star Wars pastries! That chocolate muffin thing was really good! As well as the C-3PO white chocolate disc...even though I felt bad eating 3PO :headache:

_MG_9929_zps821afc0e.jpg

Before we even had a chance to start eating anything a Stormtrooper came up for a visit!! I definitely wanted a photo of Jeremy with him since that is who Jeremy's attire was channeling for the day!

_MG_9930_zpsba60c743.jpg

Shortly afterwards Greedo came over! These interactions were all super quick so far, they just came over, took a photo, and left! The reason this picture is odd is because it was taken by our table mates sitting behind us. I am not sure she knew how to use my camera :confused3

_MG_9932_zps34a31259.jpg

Next up were the Jawas!! Now they did an amazing job of interacting!! At one point they were trying to get us to trade something with them, the only thing I had was my camera, so the Jawa took it and started taking photos of everything in the restaurant, so I had this crazy series of blurry photos of nothing! But they definitely deserved a dark photos, because their eyes glowing was awesome!!

_MG_9939_zpsafa9ca54.jpg

Now that we had met all of the characters it was time to start getting interested in the food aspect! Jeremy got a coke to drink I think...Lame...I ordered the Blue Bantha Milk!! It was delicious, it had some sort of flavoring in it, but still it was pretty awesome!

_MG_9940_zps090da1d3.jpg

We both for our appetizer chose the Parfait which had some granola, honeydew shaped like Yoda's head and berries and yogurt! Pretty tasty, I think I ate the whole thing, I think Jeremy maybe took 2 bites of his then stopped, he is not too big on yogurt! For my Entree I chose "The Dune Sea" which was House Smoked Salmon and Scrambled Eggs with Wild Mushroom-Potato Hash, and Multigrain Toast slathered with Goat Cheese Butter! It was delicious and I ate the entire thing, despite how the awful photo makes it look!

_MG_9943_zps917a97c4.jpg

Jeremy opted for "The Kessel Run" which was a Grilled Beef Tenderloin on Baby Spinach with Bacon and Cheddar Custard on a Roasted Tomato and Cheesy Horseradish Potatoes! I had a bite of his too, definitely an interesting but wonderful breakfast dish!

_MG_9944_zpsb283ed34.jpg

Once we finished our breakfast it was time to head out of here, we still had a little time before our Fastpasses for Star Tours, hmmm what should we do until then??

Budget:

Original Budget:
Star Wars Galactic Breakfast $130

Actual Spending:
Star Wars Galactic Breakfast $125

Total Spent:
$1022.13

Budget Status:
$82.13 Over Budget :headache:

Yay blue milk!! I read somewhere that it was a little blue cotton candy-ish?

Gah! I can't wait for the Memory Maker pics! (How handy to be able to se it for two trips now though!)

lol, I think Jeremy's funny face is either "oh man i don't know what to order, its all so good" or my favorite "That Darth Vadar dude was scary!" :rotfl:

I love that the Jawas want to trade!!

Looks like a fun breakfast, would you do it again?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter