RIP Matthew Perry

I heard this morning - way too young, and I'm sad for his family and former cast-mates.

John Ritter, another immensely talented and amazing comedic actor, died 20 years ago this past September at age 54 as well. Maybe John welcomed Matt with a big hug :love: Both legends gone too soon.

Robin, John Candy, Jimmy B, Matt plus so many others- all the talented folks that comforted me during stressful times or made me laugh are gone too soon. :sad:

Who’s Jimmy B. I’m wracking my brain but can’t come up with anyone.

Reactions: shh

I was shell shocked when I heard on Saturday. I am crushed, He was a comedic genius, and I was always rooting for him to be able to beat his addictions. So very sad. I have shed many tears this weekend watching clips of Chandler Bing.

I just read that Perry had plans to start a charity to help people with substance abuse problems. I hope the family will start one in his name.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/15/entertainment/matthew-perry-autopsy-report/index.html

Friends star Matthew Perry died as a result of “acute effects of ketamine” and subsequent drowning, an autopsy report shows.

just saw this. so was there some kind of cover-up at the location of his death, someone providing the ketamine for use outside the theraputic model? for the levels present in his system it seems like he would have had to have used it within close proximity to his death (according to the experts on how long it remains detectable in the body).

i've been concerned about this drug/form of therapy for some time-esp. after seeing it being administered and filmed on at least 2 reality shows (not a big fan of showing tv edited portions of any kind of therapy-let alone one with potentialy deadly consequences). people don't realize the dangers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter