Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to duck out to attend to real life for a moment, so I’m glad to see RotR is over 8 groups per hour average, even with stalling at 61. Hope it gets back up soon.

I also want to say I think Disney did a great job being prepared for and handling the crowds this morning. I was worried it would be tough to navigate parking, security, and gate entry... but it wasn’t.

Did anyone see what was the latest time someone was able to arrive and still make it into park prior to 8am? That’s important info for anyone trying to come this weekend.

Fingers crossed RotR gets up and keeps running through BGs until midnight!

Stuck on 61 for quite a while. Not liking my chances
Hopefully it will be moving soon. How late are you able to make it to the park? If I am mathing correctly, the ride is coming up on 8 hours operational with another 8 to go, correct? If they get it running again and keep up the same pace, they could get to 113. Don't give up hope yet!

Hopefully it will be moving soon. How late are you able to make it to the park? If I am mathing correctly, the ride is coming up on 8 hours operational with another 8 to go, correct? If they get it running again and keep up the same pace, they could get to 113. Don't give up hope yet!

I am staying on site. Can get there any time on short notice. Tomorrow is my last day to try, then its back to Australia 😥

The ride didn't actually start running until 9am. So, it's been operational for just over 6 hours, minus the earlier hour-ish downtime. So, actually running, about 5 hours. The park closes in 8 hours but its down again right now.

Reactions: EmJ
Just got a text that a friend of a friend didn't get on in WDW with a boarding group in the 70s. That seems very low.
It is. This was probably the worst day at dhs since the opening in terms of groups called.
Edit: DHS got to group 62 today, they had 115 guaranteed groups so lots of guest recovery was issued today which means tomorrow there won’t be a whole lot of guaranteed groups.

So I’m pretty sure 73 will come up sometime today but if it doesn’t, would they give me a FP to ride it tomorrow?

Just caught up on all the posts. Thank you to everyone for the live updates, and so happy that everyone posting managed to get a boarding group. Also thanks for keeping this thread spoiler free. Hopefully by June things will calm down a bit. So glad I got a USA SIM card last year and will have data in June if they are still doing boarding groups.

So I’m pretty sure 73 will come up sometime today but if it doesn’t, would they give me a FP to ride it tomorrow?
Now at 65 so you’d get on in an hour or so.

The standard guest recovery for guests with regular BGs that were not able to ride due to breakdowns has been FP for the next park day plus a 1-day comp ticket that’s valid for quite a few months.

It is. This was probably the worst day at dhs since the opening in terms of groups called.
Edit: DHS got to group 62 today, they had 115 guaranteed groups so lots of guest recovery was issued today which means tomorrow there won’t be a whole lot of guaranteed groups.
Spoke too soon. DHS is back up and taking more people but they won’t hit all their guaranteed groups.

I'm going to try again tomorrow.

For those who were successful today, what's the best way to go. Toggle between the home screen and the "find out more" screen just by pressing those two buttons over and over?

I'm going to try again tomorrow.

For those who were successful today, what's the best way to go. Toggle between the home screen and the "find out more" screen just by pressing those two buttons over and over?

Here's hoping you get on today and don't have to worry about it tomorrow!

Well unless you want to try to ride again tomorrow! Which I would too! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter