Rise of the Resistance BOARDING GROUPS Superthread Part 1 *No Ride Spoilers Please* *PLEASE READ POSTS 1-4*

Status
Not open for further replies.

It is my understanding that there was a glitch and initial report said 1 hour while 2nd viewing of the site said 2 hours until after 7 or 730 when it shortened to 1 hour as the plan was to clear the queue by 10p.

Heading down now, should get there as the parking structure is opening which was my plan since I dislike parking in the toy story lot.

Got to Toy Story around 545. Woody lot north side is about 70 percent full.

No line for the bus.

No line for security.

Half the gates for Disneyland are for magic hours only with minimal people in them.

The other half are backed up to the middle of the Esplanade.

Reactions: EmJ
So are people still getting to the park at 6am today because of extra morning hours or do you get there that early because you think it will take that long to get into the park by 8am? There is no advantage if you are using your phone to book of being there early as long as you are in the park by 8am correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter