RIV 50 Points Direct or 75 Resale

This will definitely help!! As it stands right now you will even have some cushion with 55 points if you have to book a preferred studio for 2 nights. Unfortunately for us we always go in Season 6 and this year were pushed to Season 7 as DS's spring break is now Easter week and the points charts are crazy expensive at that time, requiring an extra 7-10 points a night in a studio over Season 6.
Yeah I never noticed how bad the chart gets at these resorts. We had the ability to go over winter months and found we loved it for the most part. The big change for us will be wanting to go more in early fall like Sept - oct or how our kid(s) play into availability. Honestly I would consider just pulling from school to avoid the busy times. I loathe DW when it's hot and other people pack in. My Jan has felt busier these last 2 times.

Also 55 points feels like nothing but having the ability to maybe get 3 standard nights or 2 preferred seems okay I guess. I really do think down the road we would just bank and use there every other time to keep stay there a little longer. Maybe add more resale points. I do think RIV will be unique and popular for a decade or so since I can't see a new DVC in that area for a while unless they modify yacht club or take more space from Caribbean.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter