River Country update

I took this photo today because I noticed the equipment. It wasn't doing anything at the time.

IMG_1021.JPG

flamtap

Oh uh....a trackhoe...probably with a thumb attached. Goodbye, RC! Looks like TCD's pics made an impact on someone.

They are doing just that destroying the evidence !
Disney doesnt like to made a fool.
I am just curious about Tri Circle, I look forward to our April visit even more now!!!!!!!!!!!

Disney...look foolish? I'm SURE that's NEVER happened before! :rolleyes1

We will be at Bay Lake Tower Feb 13-17 for our anniversary. We will make sure to take a boat ride or two over that way to check things out.

It is a shame they did not keep it, I was there about a short time after it opened and back then it was awesome and is greatly missed. I was there this past Dec. 16-21 and showed my DD and DW where it was and since my DW and I will be back in 2 weeks, I will be back at the location seeing what is going on. Thanks for the updates.

his pics made it to the newspaper.

the orlando sentinal does a theme park ranger section. They didn't show any of his pics, but they listed two links, both showing his photos.

Well, his ID is still active and receiving PM's, but his profile shows no activity since 12/10/09. Where he goes, only the shadow knows. :confused3

Well, his ID is still active and receiving PM's, but his profile shows no activity since 12/10/09. Where he goes, only the shadow knows. :confused3

I think his last post was a response to my trip report. Maybe it's MY fault!

they've got several pieces of heavy equipment back there going. And lots of security. As i was walking back there was an older couple headed there too. Well as they were walking back past the ticket booth, a security guy in a car stopped them and talked to them for a while. I was still at the pavillion, and kinda hid until the guy left. I was scared of getting talked to. He drove on the dirt path between trails end and the pavillion and on into a gated area and i made my escape.
But i did snap a picture of them tearing down the building with the bathrooms, they had part of the original fence open, but i couldn't see past it.
on the boat ride, there were a couple pieces on the far shore of the lake, so it was hidden by the trees until you were past it. They also have a fence up around pool area, dividing it from the lake. There's still everything it the lake, as far as i can tell. I haven't found any one to talk to yet though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter