Rivers of Light Dining Package Lookout Thread - NOW ACCEPTING RESERVATIONS

I think, in looking over the latest price increases for meals around Disney I would prefer to snag a FP for ROL if they're made available. Would be a whole lot cheaper. We could use our TIW card at Flame Tree 4 times for what they'll probably charge for these packages. I like Tusker but I'm guessing the packages are going to be over $60 pp. Tusker is another place that takes TIW. I would enjoy my meal a whole lot more if I could get 20% off of $45 or whatever it is vs overpaying @ $60+. Sorry to be a buzz kill on all ya'll with apparently unlimited budgets. But I have a DS in college. Gotta think long term.

But I AM curious to see how expensive & where the packages turn out and in turn if they will in fact offer FP for it. I just don't think we'll want to drop that much on one meal.
TheTIW pagesaysitcan'tbeusesforFantasmic package so one would think the same goes for ROL

Omgoodness! I LOVE Flame Tree, that would be fabulous, but unfortunately I doubt that will happen as it's a CS and not a TS.

Apparently there is a precedent for a QS package as there is one for World of Color at DLR.

Apparently there is a precedent for a QS package as there is one for World of Color at DLR.
All I can say is if they do FTB is Yippee Skippee, I am sooooo there! I was hoping for Tiffins, but quite honestly would like Flame Tree better, love their food, and love sitting down by the duck "pond". So beautiful and relaxing, as long as the birds don't steal my lunch! Lol

All I can say is if they do FTB is Yippee Skippee, I am sooooo there! I was hoping for Tiffins, but quite honestly would like Flame Tree better, love their food, and love sitting down by the duck "pond". So beautiful and relaxing, as long as the birds don't steal my lunch! Lol

But birds don't eat much according to everyone whose kids are picky (or don't eat, but my guess is on the picky thing)! They always say they "eat like birds"! :rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2:

I do get it though. I've done the clam strips place on the pier in Seattle where the seagulls eat fries. I HAD a parrot who constantly stole my food. And I've seen birds at Castaway Cay fly off with entire ribs when left unattended.

I am starting to think that they wont release the ROL Dining Packages until they open up ADRs for Tiffins, since Tiffins is rumored to be the third dining location for the package along with FTBBQ and TH. May 1 has been our planned AK day since our 180 day mark so the rumors that this will be the first night for the packages has me constantly checking.

I am starting to think that they wont release the ROL Dining Packages until they open up ADRs for Tiffins, since Tiffins is rumored to be the third dining location for the package along with FTBBQ and TH. May 1 has been our planned AK day since our 180 day mark so the rumors that this will be the first night for the packages has me constantly checking.
When is Tiffins projected to open?

When is Tiffins projected to open?

I don't know. I haven't heard any rumored dates. I would guess around 4/22 like ROL, maybe? Maybe they will open ADRs earlier because of the packages? I have asked IPO at AKL if they had any information and they are still in the dark on Tiffins and the dining packages.

OP here. Our 180 day window opens Mon so selfishly I'm hoping they open before that so I can check out the options without the pressure.

All the best everyone when things do open up! Next Rumor seems to be that could happen Friday. Time will tell...

We'll be there at the same time. Really hoping they announce times for RoL and the package details soon. I can't imagine being one of the people going in under 2 months with Fastpasses booked already.

We'll be there at the same time. Really hoping they announce times for RoL and the package details soon. I can't imagine being one of the people going in under 2 months with Fastpasses booked already.
I'm sincerely trying to get one of the first ROL dining packages available, and I may or may not be losing a little bit of sanity every day! Hopefully for 5/2, decided if I had to chose AK for Sunday 5/1 or Monday 5/2, 5/2 may be a little less crowded!

We can't even FP+ AK because we have 4 day Fl resident passes that we're upgrading to Weekday Select passes after we go through the weekend! Dining package may be our only reasonable chance to see it!

However, I'm also trying for ROL dining package for June 1st or August 12th or September 15th or 16th so I guess I shouldn't worry too much.

TheTIW pagesaysitcan'tbeusesforFantasmic package so one would think the same goes for ROL

That is also what I would assume too. That's why a regular ADR meal at Tusker using the TIW card would be a whole lot easier to swallow (probably save us $80 or so) and then just try to FP the ROL. ALTHOUGH we already have 1 character meal planned at Garden Grill and I'm not looking to book another one (we're all adults so 1 is plenty). That's why we're more likely to just use our TIW card at Flame Tree. Cheaper still...

Well, it's Friday morning at 6:40am EST and so far nothing new about ROL Dining Packages or Tiffin's. Still holding out a ray of hope that it might change at 7am when Disney Cast Members are online offering ADRs.

If not....we'll look for the next rumor of a starting date for ressies to be accepted. :)

Happy to be playing the RoL Dining Package Waiting Game with all of you!

DLR has quick service options for both WOC and parade viewing. But the viewing areas were different from the TS viewing areas. So I'll be very curious to see how this plays out with ROL.

DLR has quick service options for both WOC and parade viewing. But the viewing areas were different from the TS viewing areas. So I'll be very curious to see how this plays out with ROL.

Yeah, that I had heard. I was responding to someone who said QS were never part of show packages.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter