• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Riviera Robo Call

cindy_k

Living Warm and Happy in Florida
Anyone else get the Robo call from DVC about the Riviera Resort:

"Hi Family, this is Illiana calling from Disney Vacation Club. We're calling our members today with updated information about Disney's Riviera Resort. As a valued member with Disney Vacation Club you have an exclusive opportunity available for you right now. For more details give us a call as soon as you can. "

I haven't called them. I am guessing its a sales pitch. I am almost finished paying off my current contract, so I will pass I am looking forward to a few years of lower monthly payments. :)
And if I did want more points, I certainly am not going to buy Riviera.
I would probably look at Wilderness or more BLT points.

Their business is selling after all, sad that they have become just like other timeshare companies. I guess they want to keep winning the ADRA awards.

:earsboy: Bill

Anyone else get the Robo call from DVC about the Riviera Resort:

"Hi Family, this is Illiana calling from Disney Vacation Club. We're calling our members today with updated information about Disney's Riviera Resort. As a valued member with Disney Vacation Club you have an exclusive opportunity available for you right now. For more details give us a call as soon as you can. "

I haven't called them. I am guessing its a sales pitch. I am almost finished paying off my current contract, so I will pass I am looking forward to a few years of lower monthly payments. :)
And if I did want more points, I certainly am not going to buy Riviera.
I would probably look at Wilderness or more BLT points.

Yep, I received the same call. I saw the 407 area code pop up on the phone (which makes me smile) but was unable to answer at the time.

Ugh. I do not want Robo calls from yet another company. I don't mind DVC having a person calling but a Robo call? Just stop it Disney Vacation Club.:headache:

Ugh. I do not want Robo calls from yet another company. I don't mind DVC having a person calling but a Robo call? Just stop it Disney Vacation Club.:headache:

I hate robocalls as well, if a company doesn't care enough about doing business with me to have a person calling me, why should I care doing business with them?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter