Robert and Robyn's Home Wedding PJ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
yey pictures!
That dessert and milkshakes look really yummy.
I will have to pop over and read your TR when you start it. I've never been to DLRP but I would love to go!

Great pics hun.... milkshakes look yummmmmmmm so does the CG dessert

damnnnnn YEAH!!! i love it! i love the colour!! it sooooo goes with the enchanted theme! yayyyy im so happy for you. Im so happy that you love your dress too!

and its a defo yes for that necklace with the dress- it really goes well with the dress!

right... im off to read your tr! :goodvibes

Wow hun... your dress looks lovely!! the colour is soooooo beautiful.

They say: "When we come to your wedding..."
You say: "You mean, when you party it up at the at-home reception... No, seriously, you can't come."

:rotfl:

But yeah, I can imagine that getting very annoying very soon. Kindly mention how much extra it would cost to invite everyone you wish attend your wedding, and how you simply can't afford it. Promise to send them post cards or something while you are there, or be sure they get marriage announcements with a photo from your wedding day on them. :thumbsup2 If they are still persistent... well then, wow, they certainly can't take a hint now can they? :rotfl:

The dress looks brill Bob.

I'm sure no one will turn up uninvited on the day, they'll get the hint eventually.

Whoops! I read too many of these things, I thought you were getting hitched in Disney! :rotfl:

Hmm... this does complicate matters. Hire a bouncer and give him a list of people to allow in? :rotfl:

Well there ya go! Problem solved! :rotfl: Make his present for being an usher a velvet rope to put in front of the doors. Then he will truly be a bouncer! :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter