"Rock the Universe" and crowd levels

marinapj

Mouseketeer
Does anyone know how this event (details below) will affect the crowd levels at US and IOA during that weekend? We are planning on doing IOA on Sunday Sept 11th, but now I'm getting worried as it may be too crowded? Shall I change my plans? Any advise please? :confused:
Thank you so much!

"Tickets to Rock the Universe, the two-night Christian-music gathering at Universal Studios, are now available, the theme park company says. The after-hours, separate-ticket event is Sept. 9-10. Advance tickets, available via www.UniversalOrland o.com, are $46.99 for a one-night ticket and $71.99 for a two-night ticket. Universal also offers a "Rock Your Weekend" option that covers both nights plus three days of park-to-park access at Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure for $95.99 and a Rock the Universe Express pass that grants front-of-line access to select attractions on an event night for $15.99.
<http://thesent. nl/ko9CZ9>"

Does anyone know how this event (details below) will affect the crowd levels at US and IOA during that weekend? We are planning on doing IOA on Sunday Sept 11th, but now I'm getting worried as it may be too crowded? Shall I change my plans? Any advise please? :confused:
Thank you so much!
RTU is only at the Studios so the Studios and CityWalk will be jammed those nights but IOA won't be affected by the crowds. I mean...you might some additional crowds but they will mostly be at the Studios for the concert.

RTU is only at the Studios so the Studios and CityWalk will be jammed those nights but IOA won't be affected by the crowds. I mean...you might some additional crowds but they will mostly be at the Studios for the concert.

Thank you Metro West ... my main concern for higher crowd levels is the "Rock your Weekend" option they are offering, which is three days of park-to-park access ... do you know from previous years if this will attract more people to attend the parks during the day? We were planning on doing IOA (mainly for WWoHP) and arriving before rope drop that Sunday ... do you think Monday will be less crowded?

Thank you Metro West ... my main concern for higher crowd levels is the "Rock your Weekend" option they are offering, which is three days of park-to-park access ... do you know from previous years if this will attract more people to attend the parks during the day? We were planning on doing IOA (mainly for WWoHP) and arriving before rope drop that Sunday ... do you think Monday will be less crowded?
I don't remember a three day option in the past so maybe it's new. I would imagine the vast majority of people who go to the event are local which really wouldn't impact the crowds all that much during the day...just in the afternoons...sort of like HHN.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter