ROFR Thread April to June 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 14 for me and I'm guessing a ways to go. Does anyone know why they haven't used ROFR on Polynesian at all? I can't find data for a single Polynesian contract that has ever been taken?

HJS33---$151.5-$16558-105-VGF-Dec-0/18, 50/19, 105/20, 105/21- sent 4/4 Taken 4/30

First try was a no go, but at least I got a better understanding of the process. Now back to the drawing board.

update:

We actually made an offer to BWV 1st. But, the document for BLT was sent 1 day prior to BWV and already been passed for some reason...

stuart in disney world---$152-$4374-25-BLT-Sep-25/18, 25/19, 25/20- sent 4/10, passed 4/26
stuart in disney world---$159-$7092-40-BWV-June-0/18, 80/19, 40/20- sent 4/11, passed 5/1

We are hoping for the best for everyone!

update:

We actually made an offer to BWV 1st. But, the document for BLT was sent 1 day prior to BWV and already been passed for some reason...

stuart in disney world---$152-$4374-25-BLT-Sep-25/18, 25/19, 25/20- sent 4/10, passed 4/26
stuart in disney world---$159-$7092-40-BWV-June-0/18, 80/19, 40/20- sent 4/11, passed 5/1

We are hoping for the best for everyone!

Eeek! Our BWV contract was submitted the same day but at a much lower price per point ($124), hoping we hear soon.

Congrats!

Day 14 for me and I'm guessing a ways to go. Does anyone know why they haven't used ROFR on Polynesian at all? I can't find data for a single Polynesian contract that has ever been taken?
Most likely because the property is still so new and the price per point pretty high. No need for Disney to buy those to inflate prices. I'm guessing in a year or so when the prices starts to drop a bit they'll start buying back.

It's pretty common for the newest properties. DVC gets points back via foreclosure too and the new properties are most likely to have the most contacts with loans on them.

Hey All, my contract closed a couple of weeks ago and it is now showing up in the DVC website. Problem, is the points total (contract) shown are correct, but the points available are 0 across the board.....will this get resolved, or should I call them. I was thinking it may take a couple of days to correct itself.

Hey All, my contract closed a couple of weeks ago and it is now showing up in the DVC website. Problem, is the points total (contract) shown are correct, but the points available are 0 across the board.....will this get resolved, or should I call them. I was thinking it may take a couple of days to correct itself.
So the contract first gets created by member administration then it’s passed to member services for the points to be loaded. Between the contract being created and points loaded it takes about 3-5 business days but they say it can be up to 10.

Rather than counting :teacher: the number of days (40+) :badpc: since our AKV Dec UY contract was sent to the Mouse pirate:(sure, because some would say I can't count that high :teeth::lmao:) I've decided to count down :cheer2: the number of days until the contract closing date. pixiedust:

We are at closing date minus 15 days.:wave2:

So the contract first gets created by member administration then it’s passed to member services for the points to be loaded. Between the contract being created and points loaded it takes about 3-5 business days but they say it can be up to 10.

Ok....that's what I thought.....thank you for confirming!

kelleia1a---$90-$25605-250-SSR-Jun-0/18, 250/19, 250/20, 250/21- sent 4/25

We currently own 200 at VGF and 50 at Poly. Hoping to add on, but with such a low price expecting to have it taken. Of course, 2 years ago we purchased VGF at $115/point and it is still the lowest I have seen it pass at.

Last edited:
I’m flabbergasted! I wish Disney would explain how they decide because they pass a $93 contract but an almost identical one I submitted at $108 gets taken!!! I’m utterly as a loss! Congrats by the way, I’m not bitter, just confused!
I'm starting to think it's just by weeks. Like last week all AKV was taken and next week it won't be etc. I think it might have a little to do with use year also. Like if the use year sent to them is the current month they won't take it. What was the use year you lost?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter