ROFR Thread April to June 2019 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had 2 more taken... It looks like $100 per point it is.
wfishy5---$97-$19985-200-SSR-Dec-0/18, 1/19, 200/20- sent 5/16, taken 6/3
wfishy5---$92-$24670-260-SSR-Feb-0/18, 0/19, 260/20- sent 6/10, taken 6/24

Like you I have found that anything below 103 dollars gets taken, 104 dollars I have found is the magic number.

bookluvrgirl---$135-$20950-150-BCV-Jun-0/18, 150/19, 150/20, 150/21- sent 6/27

fingers and toes crossed 🤞. I know Disney has been executing ROFR a lot on these, but I saw one slip thru in May. Hopefully they have had their fill for awhile.

Last edited:

samcdonald2019---$120-$3207-25-SSR-Sep-0/17, 0/18, 0/19, 0/20-Closing costs split- sent 6/27

In the past I have not been interested in Saratoga, but I've research more and toured through the grounds on recent stay at Port Orleans Riverside. I think this contract is highly like to get taken, but with the seller paying 2020 dues and splitting the closing costs, plus a delayed closing, it's worth a shot -- wish me luck :-)

samcdonald2019---$120-$3207-25-SSR-Sep-0/17, 0/18, 0/19, 0/20-Closing costs split- sent 6/27

In the past I have not been interested in Saratoga, but I've research more and toured through the grounds on recent stay at Port Orleans Riverside. I think this contract is highly like to get taken, but with the seller paying 2020 dues and splitting the closing costs, plus a delayed closing, it's worth a shot -- wish me luck :-)

I'd think it has a good chance. Good luck!

Best of luck!!

We have also just had another offer accepted:

tarajean1962---$108-$25054-210-AKV-Dec-0/17, 0/18, 219/19, 210/20- sent 6/28

We shall see............We were kind of expecting our first try to be taken but I will say it was still disappointing.:(

Last edited:
Hello everyone, it’s me with yet more questions! I’m finally able to login to my online DVC account and I’m starting to learn all its little quirks. As I’ll always be booking at 11 months out I’ve noticed that I can only book 7 days from that point. I will be requiring 20 or 21 days though so how do I go about doing this?

Every few days or so you will need to log on to add a few more days to the end of your existing reservation until you have all the days you need.

Every few days or so you will need to log on to add a few more days to the end of your existing reservation until you have all the days you need.

Wow, really? I’m not overly concerned because I’ll always be booking for September and I’m confident the room I want will always be available but theoretically you could book the first 7 days of a 21 day holiday but when you go to book the next few days the room you want isn’t available for those days. What would happen then? Book and alternative room and have to move mid holiday?

Wow, really? I’m not overly concerned because I’ll always be booking for September and I’m confident the room I want will always be available but theoretically you could book the first 7 days of a 21 day holiday but when you go to book the next few days the room you want isn’t available for those days. What would happen then? Book and alternative room and have to move mid holiday?
The odds of this happening are low and would only happen if rooms are removed from inventory for maintenance. Because there are the same number of available rooms each date as long as you add on your further days before you get to 11 months from your checkout no one can possibly join in on the room you are “reserved” because you still have it thus all future days are still open for that room.

Once you have the room you have a lock on it as long as you stay ahead of the 11 month window to add on your dates. A room being out of service for some reason might be the only thing that would block you adding on the dates. It would be extremely unlikely to have an issue because of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter