ROFR Thread April to June 2021 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're nowhere near as bad as me. Mine cleared ROFR yesterday, and I'm committed to buying direct in increments until I hit the magic 150, so buying another resale is counterproductive for me. Yet, here I am...:surfweb:
I'm looking for a new UY for Sept & Nov travel. My current UY is Dec and it's great for spring but not for early/late fall.

Fidelity just released whole bunch of listings including BLT 50 points $150 and a few BWV with my UY. I really want BWV but .....
That BLT was really tempting!! I was going to place an offer above asking (bc at $150 not sure it would pass ROFR) at $156 but stuck to the 30 point add on for now instead. Also still eyeing the 55 pt VGF at $175.

For those waiting for direct (no inventory currently available) or “VGF2” (the additional DVC units scheduled will be part of the EXISTING condo association with same deed exp not like what happened at CCV and Boulder Rigdge at wilderness lodge) it’s something to consider.

Also another aside, the direct guide I spoke to yesterday expects pricing for “VGF2” to be at or = to sold out price not comparable to RIV or AUL.

That BLT was really tempting!! I was going to place an offer above asking (bc at $150 not sure it would pass ROFR) at $156 but stuck to the 30 point add on for now instead. Also still eyeing the 55 pt VGF at $175.
Was going to wait until VGF2 pricing comes out, but I grabbed that 55 point VGF today. Surprised it stayed out there as long as it did and really expected to be told it had already sold.
I just don’t think the VGF2 pricing decreases very much and don't expect incentives to apply on less than 150 point contracts. I bid on the 100 pointer as well (assumed that went for list price) and really didn't want to commit $18k at this time.

Woohoo! My VGC contracts closed this morning! Originally sent to ROFR on 3/26. That’s 76 days! And another 4 weeks for points to get loaded. (Does it REALLY take that long?) So relieved but my next contract will be direct. I can’t handle the wait!
After I received my membership and activation number, I called MS the next day and CM loaded my points.

The 21 days has not held true here. We are waiting to hear on a VB contract that was sent 5/18. Seeing all the results coming in is starting to make me wonder if they might actually take it. I clearly didn’t consider my lack of patience when we started this journey. End rant.

After I received my membership and activation number, I called MS the next day and CM loaded my points.
When did you call to have Disney load your points? My broker told me that they don’t like people calling to do this anymore. Did you receive your membership and activation number via email?

When did you call to have Disney load your points? My broker told me that they don’t like people calling to do this anymore. Did you receive your membership and activation number via email?
I got my ID and activation code exactly 2 weeks after the deed was recorded. I was going to call the next day to ask about getting my points loaded and they were already there. So it took 1 day to get points added.

I feel ya, but at these prices, its helping to keep me restrained.

So as a buyer and seller currently, I’m with you! For more perspective, I just sold a 25 pt SSR for $163 PP (listing lasted just over 24hrs-wow!)
and on the other end as a buyer had to vigorously search for a small BLT contract under $200 (still had to overpay a little but finally found one!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter