ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve just seen on a Resale Blog on FB, that they are about to release some ‘new and exciting things’ about DVC resale perks. any idea what these could be? We are about to offer on another AKL contract (first one disney bought back) but conscious there’s new perks about to be released…

Sleep-around points. Points you buy because they're cheap to primarily use at 7 months without much regard for home resort advantage.

Sleep around points!
Thanks guys! I understood the concept of the points. And I could tell the P in SAP stood for points. I don't think I ever would have guessed "Sleep-around" for the SA. LOL.

I’m the Seller on this. Finally passed today. Just hoping Mason will live up to their quick reputation now :). Waiting on a call back.

RKS03---$143-$21860-150-BWV-Feb-0/21, 4/22, 150/23, 150/24-Sell/Buyer Split CC- sent 5/16, passed 6/16
Mason was amazing. Hope they do well for you too. I have said it before and I will say it again. I had two contracts past ROFR on almost the same day, mason had 1 and they got me docs almost right away and we closed yesterday. The other is magic title and I still haven’t received my closing documents yet. It is extending an already crazy long process.

Mason was amazing. Hope they do well for you too. I have said it before and I will say it again. I had two contracts past ROFR on almost the same day, mason had 1 and they got me docs almost right away and we closed yesterday. The other is magic title and I still haven’t received my closing documents yet. It is extending an already crazy long process.
I had a small 25 point contract before a month ago with Mason and it came in 4 or 5 days later but I wasn’t in a rush. This time I’m trying to get the money in to pay off a direct contract I recently bought (with 3 months of payments spread out)! Not the end of the world if it’s not in time but I’d rather not ding my credit report with such a large revolving credit card balance if I can avoid it.

I’m the Seller on this. Finally passed today. Just hoping Mason will live up to their quick reputation now :). Waiting on a call back.

RKS03---$143-$21860-150-BWV-Feb-0/21, 4/22, 150/23, 150/24-Sell/Buyer Split CC- sent 5/16, passed 6/16
I am using Mason for both of mine. The AKL passed on 6/8 and I actually received the documents before I’d even been told it had passed! We then closed today only 8 days later. Would have been quicker but my funds took a few days to arrive

I’ve just seen on a Resale Blog on FB, that they are about to release some ‘new and exciting things’ about DVC resale perks. any idea what these could be? We are about to offer on another AKL contract (first one disney bought back) but conscious there’s new perks about to be released…
Just saw the post I think you read. Worded like it's only if you bought resale through them? I am waiting on ROFR for a poly contract thru someone else....

Thanks guys! I understood the concept of the points. And I could tell the P in SAP stood for points. I don't think I ever would have guessed "Sleep-around" for the SA. LOL.
Don't let it bother you! Pre-DVC I came to these boards and was greeted with a post that went something like this...

So my DH and I Love WDW and are so happy that we bought into DVC. We enjoy DCL too! Nothing beats the pool at VGF except maybe SAB at BCV. Was talking to a CM the other day about the deal at BLT and we decided that it was perfect for SAP! At $180PP we couldn't pass it up. We had a problem getting the points loaded to our UY so we called MS and who transferred us to MA. We also bought some OTUP for our upcoming trip. I wish they still had the FP though but now we rely on EMH at MK and AK. Oh well we can always go to DS for the day. Bring back the AP so I can link it to MDE!!! Can't wait for MNSSHP this year but hoping MCO isn't a nightmare. LMAO>>>

Took me like an hour to google what I was reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter