ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I passed ROFR on March 22nd and still waiting for the seller to send back paperwork. Broker told me the sellers(UK) have Covid, couldn’t make to their scheduled notary appointment last week.🙁
I passed ROFR on March 15th, our international sellers are not able to sign the paperwork until April 8th. I am still just excited that we actually passed. We bought at SSR 235 points front loaded contract for $128

I passed ROFR on March 15th, our international sellers are not able to sign the paperwork until April 8th. I am still just excited that we actually passed. We bought at SSR 235 points front loaded contract for $128
I’m still very excited for passing after 2 taken. I want to book BWV in April, 2023 and 11 month is another 4 weeks. BWV standard is impossible to get if it’s not booked right then and there.

I passed ROFR on March 22nd and still waiting for the seller to send back paperwork. Broker told me the sellers(UK) have Covid, couldn’t make to their scheduled notary appointment last week.🙁
Same thing happened with us except we were intl buyers and got covid. So we couldn't leave the house for a week and a half to get the bank draft to send in to pay for it.

Me too. Although I have a feeling I'll pass because I didn't know any better and didn't get great deals.
Oh that stinks! Yea, mine would be a stellar deal if it were to pass but considering I'm 99% sure it won't I just want to move on.... I knew it was a low offer but I didn't realize how many they were taking in ROFR until after it was submitted. I think the seller just really wanted to offload it because I gave full asking price....

Absolutely! I'm also refreshing this thread several times a day hoping to bask virtually in someone else's good fortune. 22 days......
I'm right there with you -- day 20 here and I keep refreshing this page to see what dates have heard and refreshing my email hoping to be able to post my update....

I'm glad you beat me to it by a second. These numbers are staggering. ROFR threshold for SSR and AKL are almost on par with the monorail and Epcot resorts.
For a small difference. You can get your points in two hours instead of two months. Once they gathered enough points for a fire sale, they look like they are doing you a favor. Direct sales will continue to climb when they have 5 actively selling resorts come in 2023/2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter