ROFR Thread April to June 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Got the confirmation of the bad news.Disney took it I thought $140 a point for Akl would pass but I was wrong.
Oh that stinks. We almost put a $140 offer for AKL after they took our $138 SSR. But just decided to go PVB instead. Glad I didn’t waste another month. I don’t know how they are still taking all of these AKL& SSR contracts. They are going to have massive inventory of points.

Oh that stinks. We almost put a $140 offer for AKL after they took our $138 SSR. But just decided to go PVB instead. Glad I didn’t waste another month. I don’t know how they are still taking all of these AKL& SSR contracts. They are going to have massive inventory of points.

Have there been any semi-substantiated rumors of an AKL refurb beyond the Kidani pool area?

Got the confirmation of the bad news.Disney took it I thought $140 a point for Akl would pass but I was wrong.
Sorry yours didn't pass but thanks for the data point. I have been considering one similar to your original post, so this is definitely discouraging.

Sorry yours didn't pass but thanks for the data point. I have been considering one similar to your original post, so this is definitely discouraging.

Very discouraging, especially considering I’m seeing more and more listing below this price per point — saw a $120/pt this morning!

Yea, big disconnect between the listings and the ROFR ceiling for AKL and SSR right now.

I get SSR due to the refurb but I don’t get AKL. I’d love to add on there to the resale I bought at $103/pt in July 2020 but I just can’t justify it knowing what I’d need to pay to pass ROFR. At those prices, I’d rather just buy elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter