ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

We have 160 pts at BRV and apart from loving the resort, the 2042 expiration was appealing to us. I’m now buying SSR with a longer expiration date but I do like that at least some part of it will be gone in 18 years. If the time approaches and I want more, I’ll buy it then.
That has also crossed my mind.

It was the easiest price resource to access that isn’t blocked. Fidelity’s monthly blogs are inconsistently posted and I’m not doing an OC deep dive.

I think it’s important to compare the same month because prices have seasonality. I picked 2022 because the price peak was in early 2022 and ROFR abated over the course of that year, and because the poster I responded to said “over a year”.

🤷‍♂️

One thing I think is important to see using the 2022 vs 2024 like you did is that when ROFR was in high gear, prices were impacted to go up.

Once it disappeared, your chart shows how the market corrected itself.

I do think it will be interesting to see what happens in the next year if It continues to be absent.

chazas---$85-$27428-285-SSR-Sep-0/22, 0/23, 485/24, 285/25- sent 3/20, passed 4/8
Oh, no! The agony! Ours was also sent on 3/20 and I was really hoping to hear back by today but nothing still!!

Our first contract, and we did get a very good deal (I think), so a little nervous it will get ROFRed.

So happy for you though @chazas!! :)

Last edited:
sent to ROFRwaived#of daysresort
3/5​
4/1​
27PVB
3/9​
4/1​
23VGF
3/12​
4/1​
20BLT
3/13​
4/1​
19PVB
3/13​
4/2​
20CCV
3/14​
4/2​
19CCV
3/14​
4/3​
20BLT
3/17​
4/5​
19OKW
3/18​
4/5​
18BLT
3/18​
4/5​
18SSR
3/19​
4/6​
18OKW
3/20​
4/8​
19SSR

And this is what I do while I wait...in case it is helpful for anyone else...

Oh, no! The agony! Ours was also sent on 3/20 and I was really hoping to hear back by today but nothing still!!

Our first contract, and we did get a very good deal (I think), so a little nervous it will get ROFRed.

So happy for you though chazas!! :)
Unless something changes, unless you're Poly (which you're not), you are almost certain to be fine.

I agree with you both... It does seem a little weird, but also, I'm sure it is not only harmless, but if someone wanted to find out more about anyone they can do so on the internet very easily.

I agree with you both... It does seem a little weird, but also, I'm sure it is not only harmless, but if someone wanted to find out more about anyone they can do so on the internet very easily.
I worked for 43 years for a Tax Agency. Every year we would have experts in to train us on identity theft. I will never forget the basic premise of the training always included- you know all that shredding you do. The bad guys already have all your data and they never got it from a piece of paper. They have had it electronically for years. Every person already has had their identity stolen it is just a crap shoot to which person's data they will end up doing something with.

The first time I found out that low level identity thieves parked outside stores with a machine that obtained all the information on credit cards I was amazed. Most large retail stores have the software that blocks the information from being stolen but your local deli, florist, liquor store cannot afford or do not want to pay for it or keep updating it as needed.

My $70 SSR closed today so you should be able to find it on the comptroller site tomorrow! If others are lying on here I feel bad that they have nothing better to do, but their fake low prices motivate me to submit low offers comparable to that pricing so I guess in a way I'm grateful?
I am running all the resale SSR sales and there was one today 180 points for a June use year that went for $69.44. $12500.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter