ROFR Thread April to June 2024 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

anybody over 2000 points is a tycoon in my book
..... I feel totally inadequate...... 😉

It's been fun catching up on a few weeks of ROFR posts while work and life have been busy. CCV prices and AKV prices are very tempting. OKW direct is the wild card value of direct SAP+ points. A crazy time to be in the market for sure.

..... I feel totally inadequate...... 😉

It's been fun catching up on a few weeks of ROFR posts while work and life have been busy. CCV prices and AKV prices are very tempting. OKW direct is the wild card value of direct SAP+ points. A crazy time to be in the market for sure.
As CCR once sang “It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no [DVC tycoon].” Though looking at some of the resale deals and OKW direct I am tempted to become one…

I’ve blown through our Disney budget for 2024 and even borrowed forward some 2025 points so I need to spend some quality time with @Galactic Reversal’s TVM worksheet and decide if I can rationalize another 100-300 points somewhere vs what my money is doing in t-bill funds. 🤣

As CCR once sang “It ain't me, it ain't me; I ain't no [DVC tycoon].” Though looking at some of the resale deals and OKW direct I am tempted to become one…

I’ve blown through our Disney budget for 2024 and even borrowed forward some 2025 points so I need to spend some quality time with @Galactic Reversal’s TVM worksheet and decide if I can rationalize another 100-300 points somewhere vs what my money is doing in t-bill funds. 🤣
What if they had AUL direct at the current OKW incentives over the summer….

atthebeachclub---$125-$13788-100-BCV-Dec-0/22, 0/23, 84/24, 100/25- sent 3/30, passed 4/29
(In case anyone is wondering; this was previously posted, but I reposted this as its own message as one of my contracts was showing up in the DVC ROFR tool and the other wasn’t and I assumed the reason was because it wasn’t its own post.)

I don't really want to start a thread for this and don't really have a good place to post it so I'll just do it here.

Today we went to the bank to wire over the funds for our most recent BRV purchase. So far we have purchased 1 VGC early last year and then 2 BRV purchases this year (the first one was small and we didn't need to wire anything.)

So we made an appointment at our bank for today. Didn't pick a specific person, just made the appointment. Showed up today and it was the same guy from last Feb (or was it March?) when we bough VGC. As soon as I told him it was Disney Vacation Club he said, "you guys did this before, right?"

He actually remembered us from last year. So I'm thinking not many DVC people are living near us. Not gonna lie...I was a little embarrassed. Ha!

I don't really want to start a thread for this and don't really have a good place to post it so I'll just do it here.

Today we went to the bank to wire over the funds for our most recent BRV purchase. So far we have purchased 1 VGC early last year and then 2 BRV purchases this year (the first one was small and we didn't need to wire anything.)

So we made an appointment at our bank for today. Didn't pick a specific person, just made the appointment. Showed up today and it was the same guy from last Feb (or was it March?) when we bough VGC. As soon as I told him it was Disney Vacation Club he said, "you guys did this before, right?"

He actually remembered us from last year. So I'm thinking not many DVC people are living near us. Not gonna lie...I was a little embarrassed. Ha!
I'm in the same boat. Working on my third this year already, from a fairly small town where everyone knows everyone (and a lot of everyone's business).🤣

I'm in the same boat. Working on my third this year already, from a fairly small town where everyone knows everyone (and a lot of everyone's business).🤣
Yep same.. my bookkeeper for my business was like wait didn't you go to Disney last month... I said yes. She said you're going again... I said yes, but this time its Disney Land, not World. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter