ROFR Thread Jan to March 2022 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just sold my SSR contract for $128 pp and my broker is convinced that it will get bought back by Disney. I know it doesn't make a difference for the seller, but curious if this does happen, how long did it take for Disney to send you the proceeds of the sale? Or are you still waiting?
I am still waiting. Disney will not close to the anticipated closing date in my contract which I think was like May 5th.

Oh that sucks!! I’m sorry!!
Ive lost two okw contracts since January. $125 and $127 for 150 points. They were 2042 though…
If my next one doesn’t go through I’m gonna aim for $135 just to be done with this. It’s a disappointing experience to keep repeating!
I put in an offer at SSR for our first contract and I am super nervous with the increase in direct cost per point. Ours is for $137 per point for 200 points.

Well I think we’ve all come to the realization that if it’s a really good deal to us, then it’s an extra really good deal to Disney!
It sucks how long they take to cash in on the good deals. You would think if they want to buy it back it wouldn’t take 30 days plus to let us know!

Wasn't it already public knowledge that after 3/31 the base price would remain the same but the incentives would be a little less than now?
When I talked to my guide she said she didn't know what the incentives would look like on 3/31 - not for VGF or any of the available resorts. The current promos for RIV and Aulani also expire 3/30. She said she would contact me Thursday with what's available.

I put in an offer at SSR for our first contract and I am super nervous with the increase in direct cost per point. Ours is for $137 per point for 200 points.
I’m waiting on my 1st contract too (SSR $142/pp for 125 points). Sent 3/8 so hoping to hear this week. That direct price increase definitely dinged my optimism, but fingers & toes are still crossed!

Wasn't it already public knowledge that after 3/31 the base price would remain the same but the incentives would be a little less than now?
That is expected to be existing member pricing on 3/31. New members may get different (lower) incentives.

When I talked to my guide she said she didn't know what the incentives would look like on 3/31 - not for VGF or any of the available resorts. The current promos for RIV and Aulani also expire 3/30. She said she would contact me Thursday with what's available.
This is from the dvcnews.com website.

Skærmbillede 2022-03-29 kl. 00.09.53.png .

I am still waiting. Disney will not close to the anticipated closing date in my contract which I think was like May 5th.
Thank you. I assumed they would close quickly since they already agreed to buy it back, but read someone else's post that they waited until the closing date as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter