ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you mean a deposit - talk to your salesperson about using a credit card. If you are talking about a final payment, escrow is VERY fussy about exactly what kind of Wires are acceptable - so you'll want to verify if the wire you want to use will work before sending. Just as an IMPORTANT side-note, if you are wiring money, you'll usually get those instructions (bank and account number etc.) by email and most emails can be hacked. Always call a number you KNOW is the Escrow/Title (ie: not in that same, possibly fake email) to verify the numbers before wiring. Wire Fraud is money gone forever, and very real.
Thank you for this!! Took two minutes and gave us complete faith in sending the money 😊

As mine was one of the 22 OKW dirt cheap contracts that all popped up on Fidelity at once (same seller), I am curious to see what the ROFR lady says about them and if it will be a blood bath of sorrow on here in the next few days...
I had an $87 pp just pass with seller paying closing for OKW 2042. So my total cost for 40 pts was very close to whoever scooped up the $80 pp contract. Should be fine hopefully

I had an $87 pp just pass with seller paying closing for OKW 2042. So my total cost for 40 pts was very close to whoever scooped up the $80 pp contract. Should be fine hopefully
oh man. last year we prayed and prayed that our $129 pp (150 pts) contract at OKW 2042 would pass, after our first one at $125 failed. granted it was fully loaded but still...

Well... Thank you ROFR lady! You just never know. I was fully prepared for this to be taken. Happy dance time :banana:

MrWonderful---$125-$13983-100-BLT-Aug-0/22, 133/23, 100/24- sent 2/9, passed 2/23

(Note: I'm pretty sure the was sent prior to 2/9, but I had to ask for an update and that was the date provided. The contract was signed by all parties on 2/1)
Damn, I'm starting to regret my SSR purchases in the low 90's if BLT can be gotten in the 120's...

Given where the rental market is ($17-$18) that's probably fair--especially because you'd have to claim rental revenue as income, but a rebate on a sale is post-tax money.
I think $15 is low but more importantly there should be a disincentive and penalty for anyone who uses points that they have sold. I would have asked for it to be $25 pp. I suppose we will see. So far its been 5 days and they haven't signed. I never count on a contract being complete until paperwork is signed, hence why haven't arranged to get the money yet, to send.

Damn, I'm starting to regret my SSR purchases in the low 90's if BLT can be gotten in the 120's...
I had the choice of $92 SSR Fully banked or BLT fully banked $130. I really questioned whether I should just go with SSR but BLT with 6 extra years, lower dues and is one of the few resorts we would regularly go to that need 11 month window. So we went with BLT. In the next few months I will probably see BLT go through at a better value than mine and will think, grrrr, but for now I feel like I got a good deal.

Question-as a first time DVC owner waiting for ROFR from 2/10 submission; is the email from the broker or Disney directly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter