ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dang. VGC for $225pp and BCV or $125pp. I don't know how much longer I can stand on the sidelines.....
Same. We went in the opposite direction. I have a contract in ROFR right now as the seller. It broke my heart to do but I wanted some direct points and that contract was on the chopping block as part of the agreement for direct points. Now I’m looking at all these deals and trying to find a persuasive way to say, “hey, you know how we just sold a contract to pay for another contract? What if I just use those funds to buy another resale contract instead…?”

DisneyMom41---$133.33-$21944-150-BLT-Sep-201/22, 150/23, 150/24- sent 1/5

How do I get this on the list? Do I add it? Or does someone else do it? Sorry, I’m new here!
Just post it here like you just did.. I think they add them to the list about once a week or so.

magicalspirits---$122.5-$66655-500-AKV-Dec-491/21, 500/22, 500/23, 500/24- sent 12/14

Still waiting today
Be honest. Did you intentionally offer an uneven dollar amount so that the sales price would end up at a number like 66655?

Good luck! I wish we would have snagged that to match our April use year.

I'm hopeful too. I called our awesome guide looking for deals and there just weren't any aside from VGF. We paid $185/pp when we bought direct 5 years ago and CCV is at $250/pp now. It's nuts.
It passed rofr so waiting to close now. I was excited when they accepted my counter and the use year matches our direct contract at cc.

It passed rofr so waiting to close now. I was excited when they accepted my counter and the use year matches our direct contract at cc.
Very nice! Enjoy your time there.

We stayed at CCV for the second time early Dec and it was wonderful. We took my parents and our little one for 5 days in a 2BR and had plenty of room. The trees are gorgeous in the lobby around Christmas time. Can't wait to add more points to our membership.

Very nice! Enjoy your time there.

We stayed at CCV for the second time early Dec and it was wonderful. We took my parents and our little one for 5 days in a 2BR and had plenty of room. The trees are gorgeous in the lobby around Christmas time. Can't wait to add more points to our membership.
First time staying there will be this Sunday (bought in 2018 but always stayed elsewhere for some reason or another). I am excited

We are super excited! We love BCV. While it will expire sooner than we like, it will age well with our family. When the lease expires in 2042, our youngest will be in college.
If you don’t mind, was this on fidelity ? I’ve seen some great deals but few at BCV, your deal has got us searching again even though we have enough points already !

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter