ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who made an offer through Fidelity, how long did it take to hear back? I made an offer yesterday and haven't heard anything back yet.
Their response has been uneven, however I have found Eric to be the quickest to respond.

For those who made an offer through Fidelity, how long did it take to hear back? I made an offer yesterday and haven't heard anything back yet.

This has been my experience:

Bonnie: 72 hours or longer

Shawn: within 24 hours

Ivey: almost immediately.

Eric: within 12 hours.

This has been my experience:

Bonnie: 72 hours or longer

Shawn: within 24 hours

Ivey: almost immediately.

Eric: within 12 hours.

My experience with Bonnie has been within 24 hours on multiple bids recently fwiw.

I can add

Lauran: within 12 hours.
just to add from my experiences (4 contracts over 3 years)
Bonnie - always responded same day
Evy - always responds immediately
Amy - was usually within 24 hours, but I don't think she's with Fidelity any longer ??

We recently put in an offer on a Friday morning and didn't hear back until Tuesday evening that the offer was accepted. However, I did follow up Monday morning and Tuesday afternoon by phone call. Shawn always answered our calls and I found her to be very friendly and helpful. I enjoyed working with her.

I made an offer on Monday and am still waiting to hear back. You're not alone lol.
Id give them 24hrs at least. lol

For instance i just woke up on the west coast and if i was the seller i wouldnt even know about the offer yet. ;)

Thanks everyone. I'll probably wait until tomorrow morning to contact the agent

Id give them 24hrs at least. lol

For instance i just woke up on the west coast and if i was the seller i wouldnt even know about the offer yet. ;)
All the brokers I've dealt with will at least confirm receipt of an offer and will let me know that they've presented the offer to the seller, which I would consider a minimum expectation for broker responsibilities. I would think a competent broker would be able to do that within 24 hours, but then again Fidelity continues to surprise me.

All the brokers I've dealt with will at least confirm receipt of an offer and will let me know that they've presented the offer to the seller, which I would consider a minimum expectation for broker responsibilities. I would think a competent broker would be able to do that within 24 hours, but then again Fidelity continues to surprise me.
I submitted an offer on one of Jarrod's listings on Monday night and had to call him about an hour ago. He had no clue who I was, no recollection of my offer - I have a feeling if I had not reached out, I never would have heard back from him. I found Bonnie to be very responsive when we purchased our last contract, though.

I submitted an offer on one of Jarrod's listings on Monday night and had to call him about an hour ago. He had no clue who I was, no recollection of my offer - I have a feeling if I had not reached out, I never would have heard back from him. I found Bonnie to be very responsive when we purchased our last contract, though.
I submitted an offer on one of his listings as well. Never heard back. Found out the listing sold when it was removed from the site days later.

I also had a full price offer not get responded to, that I happened to submit seconds after the listing was posted. I was excited because I never catch any of Fidelity’s postings and just happened to hit refresh at the instant my ideal contract was posted. Found out later in the day when I called that someone had somehow beat me to it. 😂

From every listing agent I’ve talked to across multiple companies, it seems to be a bit wild and overwhelming at the moment! If I haven’t heard back within a day I usually call just in case.

That was my thought (don't need it but want it value seems good) when I started randomly offering $80 on some contracts and finally I was able to find one that got accepted. Hopefully all goes well and I finally get my first contract completed (wish me luck)
Was there any strategy to it? Targeting newer contracts or ones that had been listed awhile? Trying to think of the best way to position myself.

I submitted an offer on one of his listings as well. Never heard back. Found out the listing sold when it was removed from the site days later.

I also had a full price offer not get responded to, that I happened to submit seconds after the listing was posted. I was excited because I never catch any of Fidelity’s postings and just happened to hit refresh at the instant my ideal contract was posted. Found out later in the day when I called that someone had somehow beat me to it. 😂

From every listing agent I’ve talked to across multiple companies, it seems to be a bit wild and overwhelming at the moment! If I haven’t heard back within a day I usually call just in case.
Oh I totally get it, they are swamped right now. I've submitted two other offers with two different brokers in the last couple days (don't judge me, I suffer from FOMO lol). And they both responded within a couple hours. Seems like it really just depends on the individual broker.

Not sure if you've found your contract yet, but good luck on your search if you haven't!

just to add from my experiences (4 contracts over 3 years)
Bonnie - always responded same day
Evy - always responds immediately
Amy - was usually within 24 hours, but I don't think she's with Fidelity any longer ??
I can add Cindy to the list --- It was within an hour I heard from her. Any time I've had a question or there has been a problem she's gotten on the phone and talked through it with me.

And we also heard back from Lauren within a few hours. She is the agent for our last purchase. She was kind as well. She preferred to communicate via text which is fine.. I'm sure she may have regretted that decision 40 texts deep, but there were no issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter