ROFR Thread Jan to March 2023 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, my experience with Fidelity has been great so far (Cindy - waiting on ROFR). My frustration has been with the title agency which hasn’t responded at all despite repeated attempts to call and email. Wish I had seen the many posts on this forum recommending Mason for title company before making my offer. I made the mistake of just assuming they were all pretty much the same and just went with the broker’s recommendation.
Am I supposed to do something with the title company? I am also waiting on ROFR with Fidelity, but I don't even know who the title company is. And I don't think I have done anything with them?? Am I supposed to be contacting them?

Am I supposed to do something with the title company? I am also waiting on ROFR with Fidelity, but I don't even know who the title company is. And I don't think I have done anything with them?? Am I supposed to be contacting them?
no. I never did.

Didn’t the title company take your deposit?

I just had a wonderful daydream about being in an Aulani OV 1BD for the entire month of Feb when it is still rainy and cold here in Oregon… 1266 points…. New retirement goal!
We have a very similar retirement goal but ours is like a week or two in a CCV cabin plus a few other rooms to round it out :) We’ll be close if we pass ROFR. Might get to 2500 ish points (or more) over the coming years.

I don’t think you have to. I have a handful of questions I am trying to get answered since this is my first resale purchase. Just amazes me the lack of care about customer service. The title company did send me some automated boiler plate info when they took the good faith deposit into escrow and the contract got submitted to Disney for ROFR.

No need to contact them while you wait for ROFR. They’ll contact you once you’ve passed ROFR & send you the closing documents you need to sign & instructions for how to send the rest of the money to them.

Just put an offer in on another contract, only to find our agent is off today 😅 Not a nice feeling guys, that’s me not sleeping tonight haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter