ROFR Thread July- Sept 2017 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can do it! In a year, this waiting will be a distant memory and you'll have many years of vacations still to come.
The worst part is this is not my first contract but I'm down to only 1 point for 2018. We have a trip coming up in September and I like to have the next one booked before I leave so it's not so depressing on checkout day. Lol.

The worst part is this is not my first contract but I'm down to only 1 point for 2018. We have a trip coming up in September and I like to have the next one booked before I leave so it's not so depressing on checkout day. Lol.

I plan trips like that too!! And I'm also feeling like I'm always using the next UY's points so it seemed like time to add more.

I plan trips like that too!! And I'm also feeling like I'm always using the next UY's points so it seemed like time to add more.

I think you're better off that way, though. I'd rather be borrowing than banking; there's less risk of points expiring. If an unexpected life event ever came up, I could just wait or bank those points rather than stressfully (that's a real word... maybe?) trying to rent them out on short notice.

I think you're better off that way, though. I'd rather be borrowing than banking; there's less risk of points expiring. If an unexpected life event ever came up, I could just wait or bank those points rather than stressfully (that's a real word... maybe?) trying to rent them out on short notice.

I agree. I wonder if this contract will pass ROFR and I'll someday have enough points or a situation where I'd need to bank?? I haven't banked yet, ever.

Btw, thanks for making the tool to streamline posts.

Happy birthday!! Sorry yours seems to be taking so long :-(

Thank you!

I checked in with my broker yesterday - and they said they were still waiting on Disney (contract was sent for ROFR 24-25 days ago, so it hasn't technically been TOO long (but, it has FELT too long). Although I guess not hearing anything on my birthday is still better than hearing it didn't pass on my birthday - so things could be worse, I suppose!

Thank you!

I checked in with my broker yesterday - and they said they were still waiting on Disney (contract was sent for ROFR 24-25 days ago, so it hasn't technically been TOO long (but, it has FELT too long). Although I guess not hearing anything on my birthday is still better than hearing it didn't pass on my birthday - so things could be worse, I suppose!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I remember calling my company after being completely worn down on the wait.... I told them I haven't heard anything in, at least two weeks. Thats when they reminded me that my contract was only submitted 4 days ago haaa That wait was brutal

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter