ROFR Thread July to Sept 2020 *PLEASE SEE FIRST POST FOR INSTRUCTIONS & FORMATTING TOOL*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe resale points can't be used at Riviera.

If you bought BLT points direct from Disney, I think you can use at Riviera, but I think that is one of the newer rules - that when a contract is resold, the holder can't use those points at Riviera.

It's interesting though if you are already an owner with 100 points...that i'm not entirely sure about.

I believe resale points can't be used at Riviera.

If you bought BLT points direct from Disney, I think you can use at Riviera, but I think that is one of the newer rules - that when a contract is resold, the holder can't use those points at Riviera.

It's interesting though if you are already an owner with 100 points...that i'm not entirely sure about.

I would caveat the above with: also I would consult DVC directly just incase I am wrong.

I am awaiting ROFR-newbie question/clarification
mmkmkmmf---$130-$42014-300-BLT-Mar-129/19, 300/20, 300/21, 300/22- sent 8/3
If I complete this resale via fidelity- .
Later I purchase 100 Riviera points direct from Disney-
May I then use my Fidelity resale points at Riviera?
Nope. And if you had bought Riviera points from Fidelity you wouldn't be able to combine them with direct points to stay at other resorts either.

No. No resale points can be used at RIV, regardless of what else one owns. It is the points that carry the restriction and not the owners,

My new BLT resale points can not be combined with my SSR points which can book RIV, even though it looks like you can when you search but the contract will not show up to choose.

they made and error on my points it should of read 191-2020 129-2021 and the agent put 197-2020 129-2021
was sent back to them from disney was corrected today and sent back at least I know there looking at it should here back soon Oh buy the way it was sent July 23

I have one more in ROFR - day 43 now. I needed to amend the contract last week, though. It was listed as 54 2020 points; turns out it was 3 banked 2019 points and 51 2020 points. Hopefully that won’t delay me much longer.

I saw a 100-point CCV Sep UY contract and crazily put in an offer. DVCResaleMarket.com wouldn’t even present the offer to the seller, though, even though it was the same price I paid for my 100-point CCV in May. Which is all well-and-good, as I really only need 25 more points in the long term, and I need to purge myself of addonitis. I’ve been dealing with a personal tragedy and admittedly planning for happier times is something that helps me get through the days. That said, I need to not ruin my finances in the process. ;-)

No but the good news is you will be able to uses thos
Unfortunately not with current restriction. But the good news is those RVA direct point could be used at your BLT.

I have one more in ROFR - day 43 now. I needed to amend the contract last week, though. It was listed as 54 2020 points; turns out it was 3 banked 2019 points and 51 2020 points. Hopefully that won’t delay me much longer.

I saw a 100-point CCV Sep UY contract and crazily put in an offer. DVCResaleMarket.com wouldn’t even present the offer to the seller, though, even though it was the same price I paid for my 100-point CCV in May. Which is all well-and-good, as I really only need 25 more points in the long term, and I need to purge myself of addonitis. I’ve been dealing with a personal tragedy and admittedly planning for happier times is something that helps me get through the days. That said, I need to not ruin my finances in the process. ;-)

Sorry to hear you're dealing with a personal tragedy. :hug:

If you only need 25 more points, can you tack those on to your direct purchase package you've built?

Sorry to hear you're dealing with a personal tragedy. :hug:

If you only need 25 more points, can you tack those on to your direct purchase package you've built?

I was going to say the same! for 25 the immediate direct purchase would be worth it for me. A day later the points are in your pocket and for whatever use year you want vs the hunting and waiting. But that’s just me.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter